Supporters Club Registrations

Haven’t heard a thing either. It will probably be a couple of weeks yet I would imagine, it’s not like we can go to matches is it?

Will be at least a week or 2 after season tickets go on sale to those on waiting list.

Was told from couple of others that the seasons will not go ahead at all. As things go back to normal I'd imagine this will be reconsidered.

How true that is id expect should be clarified by SLO.

Alot of guessing going on the now.

I get the impression Rangers Admin Staff are sitting at home scratching their ar5es with no direction from anyone at Ibrox, everything just seems to be totally un-organised outwith the Playing side of things.

Going on how they allocated Blackpool they might just use the categories from season 19/20 due to the uncertainty over away games.

Now no laughing here, but even an email to RSC secretaries letting us know how it stands right now and will update when they get more information themselves.
But then again their communication in general is shocking so no chance of communication with RSCs.

I got a reply this morning.

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

At this time we have limited staff working from Home with very limited access to the office. The Ticket Centre and phone lines are currently closed.

Our apologies for not replying sooner.
At this time the registration process and allocations for Supporters Clubs have still to be confirmed with us.
When we are in receipt of all the relevant information we will communicate the details to all Supporters Clubs Secretaries.

Thank you for your continued support,

Tbh the TO are a shambles. Not having a phone line is a disgrace.
I got slaughtered off someone for saying this on the Robertson thread :D

The ticket office is amateurish for a club of our side and is littered with incompetents that struggle to do their job. A full clear out is needed, starting with the individual that’s meant to run the ticket office

I got a reply this morning.

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

At this time we have limited staff working from Home with very limited access to the office. The Ticket Centre and phone lines are currently closed.

Our apologies for not replying sooner.
At this time the registration process and allocations for Supporters Clubs have still to be confirmed with us.
When we are in receipt of all the relevant information we will communicate the details to all Supporters Clubs Secretaries.

Thank you for your continued support,
Got the same.

The ticket office is amateurish for a club of our side and is littered with incompetents that struggle to do their job. A full clear out is needed, starting with the individual that’s meant to run the ticket office
I genuinely think I could run it better

I know what will happen here.

We will get an email at the end of August saying no RSC allocations will be had this year. Covid etc etc.

The phone line thing is an utter shambles but, I must admit my experiences with the staff have been pretty positive the past few times I've had to contact them. It's getting through to someone that is my biggest bug bear. That, along with the website needs some serious attention.

The phone line thing is an utter shambles but, I must admit my experiences with the staff have been pretty positive the past few times I've had to contact them. It's getting through to someone that is my biggest bug bear. That, along with the website needs some serious attention.
Countless times I’ve been in and the front-end staff can’t do basic tasks. I actually called the back office number when in the ticket office and got the answer I was looking for whilst one of the customer service staff told me the complete opposite :D

There’s a few that are absolutely spot on so I’ll ask if they’re working when I go in, if not I just leave and go back when they are

Countless times I’ve been in and the front-end staff can’t do basic tasks. I actually called the back office number when in the ticket office and got the answer I was looking for whilst one of the customer service staff told me the complete opposite :D

There’s a few that are absolutely spot on so I’ll ask if they’re working when I go in, if not I just leave and go back when they are

Haha fair enough mate, I've maybe just been lucky. In fairness your post isn't the first I've seen, along those lines.

The shambles with the recent ballots should be enough for someone to take a proper look at what's going on within the TO.

I know what will happen here.

We will get an email at the end of August saying no RSC allocations will be had this year. Covid etc etc.
I think they will stay the same as the season before last A+ got 3 for blackpool qnd nothing was sorted regarding it

The ticket office, with the exception of a few, has been a shambles for years.

Sometimes think supporters clubs are seen as an inconvenience rather than an asset.
Agree, the club have long failed to recognise what RSC's bring to the table with regards to providing cheap travel allowing fans to easily get to Ibrox, i'd estimate off the top of my head that at least 25 of our 90-100 regulars wouldn't have season tickets if it wasn't for the ease of jumping on our bus to Ibrox, and we're only 30 minutes up the road.

Agree, the club have long failed to recognise what RSC's bring to the table with regards to providing cheap travel allowing fans to easily get to Ibrox, i'd estimate off the top of my head that at least 25 of our 90-100 regulars wouldn't have season tickets if it wasn't for the ease of jumping on our bus to Ibrox, and we're only 30 minutes up the road.
That’s what they forget.when I turned 17 I started going every week.i lived in forfar and the nearest rsc was the Dundee Loyal which was only a 30 min bus journey to Dundee . in the 90’s the forfar true blues reformed and all the towns in angus had rsc busses running forfar had two,Montrose had two,the smokie bears in arbroath,brechin had a bus running.without those rsc’s I would never have been to half the games I have been at.they are an affordable and hassle free option for tens of thousands of our support

Received this reply from the Ticket Centre.

"At this time the registration process and allocations for Supporters Clubs have still to be confirmed with us.

When we are in receipt of all the relevant information we will communicate the details to all Supporters Clubs Secretaries and those wishing to register new supporters clubs.

The Ticket Centre and phone lines are currently closed."

Back