Supporters Clubs - Outstanding away ticket £’s

Zed

I run a supporters club. Tickets are paid for from my credit card, and the £’s are normally collected to pay my credit card bill.

Supporters clubs are out of pocket for the St Mirren game ( 4 for A+ clubs £104 and £2 admin). We are also out £110 for two Home tickets v Celtic. I have since paid my credit card bill and am £216 out of pocket.

I have 2 season tickets and am not fussed about the outstanding games on them, but I would like a refund on St Mirren tickets for sure, and the two addition Celtic home ones. I can’t afford to lose £216, that’s the majority of my 1st payment to next years season books. Being self employed, and prevented from working just now does not help.

Anyone know what the Ticket office are going to do regarding this issue for clubs? They say games are ‘only postponed’ so won’t do anything just now.

SLO Greig Marshall can you update please?

I run a supporters club. Tickets are paid for from my credit card, and the £’s are normally collected to pay my credit card bill.

Supporters clubs are out of pocket for the St Mirren game ( 4 for A+ clubs £104 and £2 admin). We are also out £110 for two Home tickets v Celtic. I have since paid my credit card bill and am £216 out of pocket.

I have 2 season tickets and am not fussed about the outstanding games on them, but I would like a refund on St Mirren tickets for sure, and the two addition Celtic home ones. I can’t afford to lose £216, that’s the majority of my 1st payment to next years season books. Being self employed, and prevented from working just now does not help.

Anyone know what the Ticket office are going to do regarding this issue for clubs? They say games are ‘only postponed’ so won’t do anything just now.

As it stands they are still postponed. Surely you will only get news once the outcome of this season has been decided? Seeing as we are going to war with the SPFL, I cant see that any time soon.

Not sure the TO are the ones who get to cancel games mate, you're onto plums but my be worthwhile looking at section 75 of the Credit Card Act. Approach them for a refund for services never received perhaps, even if only 'postponed' at this stage you can argue with your credit card that you won't be able to make any rearranged dates

Our club is in the same boat and i personally have 3 for st mirren wont know anything or get anything back until season is finished

What the club should possibly look into is paying everyone back for the st mirren game, Rangers can then fight st mirren for the money thus Rangers then getting the money back they paid to the fans. Fans are happy because it looks like Rangers are thinking about them and Rangers shouldn’t be out any money.

What the club should possibly look into is paying everyone back for the st mirren game, Rangers can then fight st mirren for the money thus Rangers then getting the money back they paid to the fans. Fans are happy because it looks like Rangers are thinking about them and Rangers shouldn’t be out any money.

We still have the St Mirren ticket money

I’m the same paid for our Club tickets £104 for St Midden briefs. Not interested in Season ticket games money refund, but not giving St Mirren our cash.

Reactions: Zed

Does your club not have funds in their account to pay you so it is not you who is out of pocket?

Last edited:
I’m afraid it’s like everything else currently and refunds not issued or addressed until matters are finalised.

Im in the same position for several concert tickets and whilst I sympathise, the fact that it’s our football club who are “holding the money” doesn’t really change the situation.

Can your club or members not cover your costs?

Back