Supporters with two season tickets ?

Thatcher Loyal

I've heard people say that there are Rangers supporters with seats on both ends of the main stand and they change seats at half time . So they are always at the end the Rangers are playing towards. The golfer Andrew Forsyth being one. Is this true?

The modern day equivalent of waking round the terracing from one goal to the other at half time?

It's true, I know someone who has a season ticket in GF1 and GE2 so he is at the end where the Rangers are shooting into in both halves.

I've heard people say that there are Rangers supporters with seats on both ends of the main stand and they change seats at half time . So they are always at the end the Rangers are playing towards. The golfer Andrew Forsyth being one. Is this true?

Do you mean Alastair Forsyth?

I've got 2, just swap seats at h/t with the wife.

As an aside, I worked with a man who never spoke in the office until he raised a small Union flag on his desk, then said get the tea on. He also stated that he never seen Rangers lose a goal at Ibrox, he only watched the half we were attacking.
His surname was McMurray and wore a soft hat. Weird but very clever.

When I was a teenager I went into the Celtic end then waited to see what way we would be attacking and run around to Rangers end and then back to Celtic end for the second half. Then the benches were put in the Centenary stand and then it was always only the Rangers end.

Never heard that before, tbh you wouldn't need two season tickets anyway, you could easily find a spare seat somewhere if that's what you wanted to do.

When I was a teenager I went into the Celtic end then waited to see what way we would be attacking and run around to Rangers end and then back to Celtic end for the second half
You were a bold teenager indeed

My mince pies are getting worse and I struggle for the one half, but that's just too much, I couldn't be bothered moving and I'd miss the physcopaths that sit about me.

Bet when at Junior games they run behind the goal if there's a penalty.

When I was a teenager I went into the Celtic end then waited to see what way we would be attacking and run around to Rangers end and then back to Celtic end for the second half. Then the benches were put in the Centenary stand and then it was always only the Rangers end.

Graham Speirs used to go into the Celtic end whilst supporting Rangers.

Baffling how these stories start, Alastair has one season ticket in Sandy Jardine rear near the halfway line

Rather than buying 2 mince seats, why not buy one good one, or even Bar72 or seasonal hospitality.

Why do so many think it's bollox? A good chunk of folk wouldn't miss £400 to do so.

Graham Speirs goes in the "celtic end" quite often I'd guess.
I lived in Pollokshaws it made sense going into the Celtic end I went into the Rangers end when we played Celtic. Do you think there was no people went into the Celtic end at an ordinary game?

As a youngster I used to spend the first half in the Broomloan end and moved to the Copland for the second half.
After a few years I decided it made much more sense to just plant myself in The Derry!

Weird. I've never heard of this.
that makes afew of us, surely if we are playing we are playing both ends of park no matter what goal we attack or defend and would it not be better just getting a seat in the middle.

Back