Surprise Surprise Gary Holt Wants tims to be Awarded Title

I shall translate his interview- “We will never win the league in a million years and are safe from relegation so let’s award it to the team who are putting pressure on tin pot clubs and media outlets so we can get our money and won’t be subjected to years of abuse from said hideous club. Oh and f.uck Rangers and Hearts”

Why not just award them the Scottish Cup as well,i mean there are only 4 teams in with a shout of winning it.Would this also mean if /when next season kicks off late and there maybe not the usual amount of games to be played they should be awarded that also if not why not? Where is the professionalism amongst the players out there ffs instead of just rolling over and giving into the mentally challengeds at every turn fckin get out there and fight for your points and livelihood ffs.

Who gives a shit what team Holt supports? He's presenting his case for the filth to be handed a title they haven't won. Remember to take note of each and every club who are chanting this mantra and consider whether you want to give them your hard earned when the football resumes.

You have to win competitions not be given them. No matter what Holt or the rest say you cannot just be awarded the league- even under the most extreme and unusual situations like we have today.

I find it disgusting that they are even talking about this with all that it going on around the world-but we all know who is pushing this agenda

Celtic's tainted league trophy

81NIORvo9JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

No. James Hamilton which is a non-denom school

He may well have signed for them straight from the army during the height of their own ‘banter years’ but Holt is as far from being a 19th Century Terrorist as any of us
Absolutely, I went to the same school as him and his brother.
As big a Killie fan as you can get, and typically as a Killie fan he has no time for us or them.
That’s not to say he isn’t a bell end though.

McIness towing the party line also, khunt. Says the only people who would disagree are Rangers fans (of which the turncoat used to be one along with his wee boy), Hearts fans probably not too happy. What happens QOS ICT Dundee etc, don't get the chance to come up via the playoffs and that's just from the Championship. Sheep Shagger Derek's chairman won't be happy either losing prize money and TV money if they are set to go to the wall. Shower of cunts the lot of them, scunnered by all of this. No Rangers player will ever play for the National team I'd have it written into all future contracts

We filled 3 stands of their shitehole stadium twice this season so far.

we shouldn’t take a single seat next year.
Correct, we should sell 2 ST books one for home games and the other for away games on beam back. Forget the TV deals it will be the Blue Pound that will kill these scumbags, and I for one will dance with joy as they fold one by one

mentally challenged says Celtic should be awarded title shock horror.
These articles are becoming tiresome they really are. At this moment in time for managers and players to even be discussing this in the media is shameful given all that's going on. Any normal decent people are more concerned with them and their families well being but here they are ( as expected ) trampling over corpses to get their hands on yet another tainted title.

Livingston still have a chance of a top 4 finish, with a chance of European football next season , so as a manager why does he want to call the league now

Gary Holt makes Celtic title call as Livingston boss points to 'refreshing' clarity from Belgium
The Livi boss would have sympathy for Hearts but insists a call must be made.

BY GORDON PARKS
22:29, 4 APR 2020UPDATED20:54, 4 APR 2020
1_JS206541883.jpg
Gary Holt has urged Scottish football chiefs to follow Belgium’s lead by crowning Celtic as champions.

The Livingston boss believes an immediate decision is required by the SPFL to call time on this season, which would also see Hearts relegated.

Belgian beaks broke ranks this week by declaring their standings final and handing the title to Brugge, who were 15 points clear.

And Holt insists it is time to follow suit by awarding the Hoops nine-in-a-row as they sit 13 points ahead of Rangers.

Holt is adamant a lack of clarity due to the chaos caused by the coronavirus pandemic is hurting our game.

He said: “My message is to get it done, take the initiative and get it dealt with as we need to put these issues to bed and start sorting other things out. No matter what’s decided, it’s going to be brutal for some people

“But people are being paid very well to show leadership and make these huge calls, however painful they are.

“We need to bring an end to all of the calls for change and the talk of ‘next season, next season, next season’.

“We need to forget next season, forget what’s ahead of us, focus purely on the present and make a clear and concise decision on the current situation.

Coronavirus Grips Scottish Football
Rangers, Hearts could take legal action
UEFA give season deadline
Rangers face Europa League sweat
“We need to plot a path forward and it’s refreshing to see the Belgian league management board coming out
decisively and announcing Brugge as the champions.

“Scotland’s football bosses should follow suit – if it means Celtic are named champions and Hearts are relegated then so be it.

“I will congratulate Celtic as they’ve been the Premiership’s outstanding team and I will feel sorry for Hearts as it would be a terrible way to be relegated. But there are no easy decisions here.”
McIness is another, they are queuing up to throw their weight behind Celtic, more interested in the fortunes of them than their own clubs.

When he says Celtic have been the outstanding team, does he base this all on the period January - February? Who knows what might have happened March to May.

Back