Surreal chants and songs you have heard at Ibrox

Heard some older Bears talking years ago about a song that went "Tommy Burns Tommy Burns so does Doyle."

Also to the same incident "It's my attic and I'll fry if I want too." :oops:
You also had , sure his name was Johnny Doyle , he thought he was a spark sing to the tune of the Sash.

Remember when the mod classic movie Quadrophenia came out in 1979/80 to coincide with the mod revival a lot of younger bears chanted: "We are the Prods, we are the Prods, we are we are we are the Prods
Loved that, being a Mod and a Prod

Don't know if this has already been posted but I remember in the 70s we sometimes sung "Dixie Deans, superstar, walks like a wummin' and he wears a bra."

Few years ago during "Diouf/Brown" Game and old timer was sat silent behind me in the copland and during a quiet spell in the game from absolutely no where he started screaming "I was never abused, i was NOT abused" Went on for 2/3 minutes much to the amusement to us around him. Bloke was red in the face with anger.

'Bradley wears a nightie' sung to some unfortunate sub warming up for a wee team we were playing in the cup (i think arbroath maybe) back in the late 80's. his only crime was being called Bradley :))
I was in the EE that night, he got wolf whistles every time he touched the ball

On the bus home from Ibrox after being scudded 4-0 by Sevilla, 2009?

Couple of neds up the back started the Glasgow Rangers champions oh oh tune but replaced it with Tony Mowbray pokes his bum (oh oh....). Very bizarre.

Somehow it never caught on lol.

’One number EIGHT, there’s only one number EIGHT’ after f@ckpig McNee refused to use Gascoigne’s name and referred to him only by number.

Early 70s and on the wrong side of P.C.
Walking down the road
Swinging my chain
Met a 19th Century Terrorist and asked his name
Kicked him in the balls
Kicked him in the head
Now that 19th Century Terrorist is dead.

Early 70s and on the wrong side of P.C.
Walking down the road
Swinging my chain
Met a 19th Century Terrorist and asked his name
Kicked him in the balls
Kicked him in the head
Now that 19th Century Terrorist is dead.

Another version was...

Doctor Martens boots and laces
Sta pressed Levi’s, clip on braces
We’re the boys who’ll slash your faces
We are the <enter gang name> :eek:

Last edited:
Against Hearts when Rix was in charge.

Pressley comes over for the ball to take a throw in, bloke next to me shouts 'haw Pressely have a shave...because your manager prefers baldy fannies' :eek::)):))

Posh spice is a hooker, she has a stinking hole.
When she rides Beckham, she thinks of Michael Mols.

Queens Park sang it for 90 minutes at Ibrox in 91 a full year before Keegan tried to manage Newcastle.[/QUOTE said:
I remember being at a Carlisle game in the early 80s and the Carlisle fans were singing about Bob Stokoe's blue and white army

To the tune of Glasgow Rangers champions oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh

Tony Mowbray picks his arse
And sniffs his middle finger
Tony Mowbray picks his arse
And sniffs his middle finger
Oh oh oh oh oh ....

Back