Sutton and Craigan

Imagine being so insecure that such a throwaway but factual remark is still on your mind 3 weeks later.

Gravy veins will crumble with any period of being under pressure.

Any manager in the league would rightly say that we are lucky to be able to spend what we do as it is roughly 4 times what their combined spend is.

Beale mentions it about them, and that they've spent €56m in 2 years against our 17m, and somehow it's news?

Fact: they spent around €56m over 2 seasons
Fact: we spent around €18m
Fact: €56m is more than 3x (54m) what we spent.
Fact: 2021/22: the rest of the SPFL spent €1.998m. we spent double that (€3.68m). Celtic spent €26.46m.
Fact: 2021/22 spend is roughly 5x the rest of the league, including us
Fact: their manager is fortunate to have that budget to play with
Fact: none of this is controversial
Fact: Sutton and Craigan are a pair of cunts.

On BT Sport this afternoon both were commenting on Beale and Martindale's comments towards the Scum in general.
Sutton saying he couldn't understand why Beale would say what he said seeing as Celtic had the biggest budget and had the biggest fan base in Scotland.
Craigan replied with Beale was just playing up to the Rangers support.

Beale says one thing and it goes on and on.
Since when did the Fhilth have the biggest fan base in Protestant Scotland?

Just tell them that when Rangers played in Manchester we had more fans locked out of the UEFA Final than City and United could muster between them.
The largest mobilisation and movement of British persons since WW2. A staggering fact.

Rangers are the only box office attraction
Morelos is the only box office player

We are every headline and every discussion piece in the media, exactly as the biggest and most successful side should be.
Beale even clarifies his thoughts on a couple of misinterpretation’s already since arriving, which he didn’t need to do. Even with that they’ve ignored his true intentions and ran wild with whatever gives them headlines

Why can we not have an agreement that Sutton's name or his daft tweets never gets mentioned on here again?
It riles me when he gets air time as this is all he wants and it plays right into his hands. If we all ignore this ar5eh0le then he may crawl away to where he came from. He is one man I cannot stomach at all.

Loving our manager! Keep it going Mr Beale the Timplosion is just around the corner. For goodness sake they are an offended bunch aren’t they?

I cannot wait for the High Court trial when these *uckers reputation will be torn to shreds. Seperate Entity FC .. Ireland's Shame...Scotland's Burden.
I don't know if I will still be alive by the time their case gets through the courts as I'm 59 now and it will probably be another 30 years before they are rightly prosecuted

Back