Sutton and Stewart jump on the bandwagon as expected

It doesn't matter what we do, the only agenda is Rangers = bad, we might as well sing what we want, bbc Scotland, snp, tabloid, they all hate us and every club in our league's supporters would rather beat us than anybody else, fuq the lot of them

A couple of songs at the end of the game.Yes they shouldn't be sung,but this shouldn't deflect from a great Rangers performance.
What really annoys me is where are nil by Mouth and all the other usual suspects when it is the other way round,the silence is deafening.
You will get the likes of Waddell on Sunday calling these comments as "whataboutery"
Cheap journalism,we are not condoning some of the songs sung by the young guys in our support,we are looking for a level playing field or does it only matter when it is rangers fans.These elements of the Press are either bigots themselves or hypocrites.

The rhat that is James Dornan is now demanding to meet rangers over this.

Playing to his electorate as expected..

It is totally political now. Scottish and Irish Republicans doing everything they can to demonise and hurt the quintessential British Loyalist club in the land. Break us and they are helping their cause big time by Breaking up the United Kingdom. If the Church Of Scotland could only step in and speak up now and then to protect it's remaining flock and own future. There are far too many bigots in our media hiding under the cloak of 'journalism'.

I left the CoS because they spend more time sucking up to Papists than they do looking after their own.

We've been signing this for years whether it be to Lennon, Stubbs, Strachan, O,Neill,Mowbary,Burns etc.

What's changed, Nothing got mentioned back in the day, What's changed now ?

I loved the fact that wee alky Bastard Clarke was nearly gretting doing an interview last night, Could hear the hurt in his voice, I could taste the tears from his Eyes through my laptop screen, Delightful.

%^*& them all and these 2 bob bit so called Journalists/Panalists who want to throw their tuppence worth in.

The club should rightly tell him to fuck off.

They should take no lectures from this -

DUfsCJhX0AALPXY.jpg

Is this following his meeting with celic following Sundays abuse of Boyd or when the celic players paraded round the pitch back in September singing along to IRA songs with a packed stadium....???

Dornan, maybe when he's meeting with the club he can discuss the unfair treatment by his fellow SNP councillors and some of the secretarian tweets put out by his party members over the years, referring to us as Huns and such like.

I'm sure there is more that could be added to any proposed meeting!

Back