Sutton being salty as per

It's seen as some kind of massive accomplishment them going unbeaten when Aberdeen whr their closest competition that season . No mention of the fact they were smashed up and down Europe by everyone and their dug. It would be like a world heavy weight boxer going into an old folks home, punching furk out of them all in a boxing contest then claiming he is invincible. Utter utter deluded bastards.
I'm loving the mess they are in. They are still sat there glued to their dodgy streams tuned into our games desperately hoping we slip up. Love knowing with every game we win especially with a performance like today it's absolutely killing them.

Going against a full strength Celtic, with players valued in the hundreds of millions (their valuations) compared to playing against a pub team version of us.

Ours would be superior. Beating a full strength Celtic and doing it on a fraction of the budget.

Empty-headed Troll with nothing useful to offer.

The biggest mugs are the clowns who pay his wages.

Money for old rope.

If this is how desperate he is to find a negative, perhaps a wee reminder season 1898/99.
True invincibles.

Couldn't give a %^*&.
Onto 55 is the only thing that matters.
Him and his likes can go w4nk either other over something from years ago while we celebrate the here and now

Hes went from slagging us calling us bottlers and that Celtic will win 15 in a row etc

To being reduced to saying an unbeaten season be 2nd best MEGA LOLZ

Best ignored these clowns 55 is gonna be epic i would have took winning it by 1 goal or 1 point.

The manner of winning it is an irrelevance

i wouldn't be getting upset at that, although i would point out that if we manage it, our second rate invincibles would have stopped their ten, theirs was meaningless up against next to f@ck all, cheer up old bean;)

Oh bless you Sutton. Presume that's because everyone has lay down to us.

Interestingly thats Amazon tweeting twice about us today and have been tweeting about us quite a bit recently, something in that or just commenting on sport in the UK?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rangers beat Ross County 5-0 to go 23 points clear atop the Scottish Premiership, having not lost a league game all season.<br><br>Chris Sutton: <a href="https://t.co/rwHMoTmpgr">pic.twitter.com/rwHMoTmpgr</a></p>&mdash; Amazon Prime Video Sport (@primevideosport) <a href=" ">January 23, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
IGNORE

If this lady's front bottom never got mentioned on here I wouldn't know he existed.
The same as you would have forgotten about him if you supported Norwich, Blackburn, Chelsea, Birmingham, Aston Villa and the mighty Wroxham, they have all forgotten about him too

ikdV2Pj.png

Not like the Sun to print 3 massive tits on a single page :rolleyes:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rangers beat Ross County 5-0 to go 23 points clear atop the Scottish Premiership, having not lost a league game all season.<br><br>Chris Sutton: <a href="https://t.co/rwHMoTmpgr">pic.twitter.com/rwHMoTmpgr</a></p>&mdash; Amazon Prime Video Sport (@primevideosport) <a href=" ">January 23, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Yeah did he mention the European record?? Did he f.uck. Twat.

Sutton is a nobody that needs to troll to get attention

I've never heard an ex-teammate have something good to say about him

Ok, let’s put aside the obvious hatred for the idiot. How on earth does this guy get employed as a journalist and football pundit for one of the biggest broadcasters of world football?

All I ever see from him is deliberate attempts to wind fellow pundits up and being argumentative for no particular reason. On top of that, he makes ridiculously over the top and often untrue statements. I just don’t get it. I really wish I did but I just don’t.

A troll of the highest order.
#55 will break him and that other Welsh twat.

He's just playing to the Yahoo gallery, and saying shit like that to get a reaction from our fans.
Him Hartson etc are going to be crawling back under their Rocks when we party in May.

It appears to be easy to get a rise out of Sutton on social media or the 5live phone in.
Some of it is put on, but he's certainly wound up easily.

Yes the invincible year that they ended last in the CL with 3 points, out before Christmas, yes that’s a sign of a solid team capable of beating everyone in the way, what a ball bag he is, a crusty unwashed ball bag.

His pain is delightful. I imagine real tears aren’t too far away

We won't be claiming faux titles like 'invincibles' when we haven't won every trophy in front of us.
See no matter what has happened to us we have kept our dignity, we have got on with this journey and to a man/woman we only care about one title and the is 'Rangers'. It's what we are, always will be and will only ever want for our kids and grandkids. So the mhanks can go on about their 'invincibles' all they want because we are a club that sets the standard, we are the standard and no made up titles will change that!

Hahaha is that that is what he is hanging on to, is it? Deary me. How the 'mighty' have fallen...

Back