Sutton being salty as per

What a petty man,listening to that voice for more than 10 minutes would drive you mad,he’s never got over us beating Dunfermline.

A tweet from the guy who deliberately chucked a game is like a temporary fix for a junkie. He needs it to briefly feel better but won’t be long till he’s suffering again. His condition will get worse as the Gers March on.

He'll watch Rangers forums for reaction, and always gets it, he's a nobody, don't post anything he says and he'll go away, if posters keep reacting to the halfwit, he'll keep doing it!!!

Dirty big loud mouthed foulin mentally challenged bastard.....a product of that horrible wee 19th Century Terrorist perisher wibble wibble .....fcuk the lot of them WATP

FFS he doesn't even have to bait the hook too much and he's getting bites all over the place.
Ignore the wanker.

giphy.gif

Since 2014, Celtic have brought in a total £275.6m more revenue than Rangers. Even in the latest accounts they still brought in 19% more than us. In their invincible season they had 3 times our revenue.

If Chris Sutton genuinely think’s that us going unbeaten this season would be less of an achievement than Rodgers in 16/17 he is brain dead.

Hes always on the wind up looking for bites and gets them.
Best to not even comment on his posts... that's his food which keeps him going.

Who cares? He played for them, I'd expect our ex-players to say similar things about us.
If most of us are honest his style its the kind of stuff we would like to see and hear from our ex players! we don't like them at all:) I always find majority of our ex players are too complimentary about them and try to be more neutral i want to see us having wee digs at them anytime we can after all theyve done to us! He plays to his audience so I dont get bothered what he says as long as we keep winning i know its killing him so happy to wait and see him lose it when we get 55!

Was watching BT Sport Scores when he said it.

The guy’s a bitter prick.

Incidentally is the host Darrel Currie a blue nose, seemed to be involved in a bit of banter with Sutton over it?
And Stuart McCall asked him why he thought Rodgers team was better, what facts he had to back it up. No answer of course, just a wee laugh.

Someone explain how Rodgers invisible season was first rate?

Almost achieving what Lincoln Red Imps have surpassed before and claiming a world first...while having no competition and consistently failing to reap the benefits.

It’s created a breed of mentally challenged that history can’t account for. Look at Lennon and Brown..found out at every challenge. The manager taking praise for what Brenda left and slowly turned it into a circus, are we surprised? Naw. *check CV...
Then we have their fans who claim “20 year dominance” right ye are SSB stutter! The folk that remember our good days who have the same chip on their shoulder as Sutton, Hartson have raised their vermin with the idea that Terry Munro was the furure, in the bag? As if that would actually mean something had it actually happened.

Covid. Weather. Referees. Lawell. Dubai. Boli. It’s a combination they can’t deal with, aren’t accustomed to and therefore degrade what we will achieve in May.

If hypocrisy was in human form, their manager who shall not be moved fits the bill.
The deck of cards (DK-Messiah) are nearing a swift fall and it’s already glorious.

As proven throughout what seems an empty free hit at dominance for them, we were always the key. There is no Scottish football without us. GSSG

Back