Sutton compares Pedro to David Icke

Our media is an embarrassment. Anyone with half a brain knows what Pedro meant. You'd imagine in other countries, the journalists would understand the message of his words.

Pedro did the right thing. Anytime Sutton tries to get a rise out of anyone connected with the club, i hope we bring up his shambolic managerial experience and ask him directly why his opinion is of merit.

He's an agent provocateur; don't rise to it, don't watch it, don't give it oxygen and it will die.

Broadcasters and publishers are not stupid, they know that a large proportion will 'hate watch' to see what X presenter will say next.

I'm not advocating the 'dignified silence' approach, if he's libellous then crucify the pr*ck, but is it really a surprise that he doesn't have anything good to say about us?

The Chelsea reject is best left ignored.

Nothing but an attention seeker who tries to be controversial, but fails miserably.
Lacks any form of class, name me one of out former players who would be as disrespectful as he is. I'll wait.

Ban him from Ibrox, do not offer manager for interviews with bt. Send out Jimmy Bell!

It is a bit of a disgusting comment comparing him to Icke.

He needs us to stay relevant, ban chat of the lady's front bottom on here as well!

I'm sure one or two of ex players will be along shortly to back Pedro with a clever statement belittling the bankrupt one.

The guy is a melter. I can't wait for the day he's asked to pass comment while Pedro is lifting the spfl trophy. He'll be well put back in his box by then.

Sutton craves attention and what better way to try to get that attention than by constantly talking about the biggest club in the country. He's an attention seeking no-mark who feels he needs to be controversial about Rangers to get noticed. He's bitter. He talks sh!te. And he blows goats.

It's more personal than that.
Ask him about being bankrupt.
Ask him about the time he accused a team of lying down to us, but he is the only player I have ever seen deliberately get sent off against Rangers.
Ask him about the time he was fined for spitting in someones face.
Ask him what type of filth it takes to even do that.

This has long since stopped being about football.

You beat me to it.

Rangers should deny BT Sports access to our Management team and players till that bigoted clown Sutton is Sacked.

A total lady's front bottom who went to them, hates us and that's ok.
Now he is a bankrupt total erse who thinks he has a place in the Scottish game....I'm oot

Sutton still going on about something Pedro said over a month ago.

Pedro's reasoning behind saying it could be understood by anyone in a management position, be it football or otherwise but Sutton being the idiot he is has just chosen to ignore (or doesn't understand it).

'I keep my word,' said Caixinha. 'I always think that when I'm working at a club my players are the best, my squad is the best and my club is the best.

'I need to represent it like that and I need to spread that feeling from bottom to top and top to bottom.

'If I don't think like that representing Rangers today then I'm a guy just sitting in my chair letting time pass me by.'

It actually couldn't be any clearer.

I'm starting to feel that there is something of the racist about the way that Mutton continually attacks Pedro and mocks his use of what is to him a foreign language, English.

Someone needs to remind this arsehole that he's just a ned who spits on people on nights out.. Scumbag

Chris Sutton is playing a game. He's raising his profile. He's failed at management, and is a bankrupt. The only way he can guarantee himself a future in the media is to make himself relevant.

I may be cynical, but I wonder if, underneath it all, he really gives two fucks about septic. I suspect it's all about raising his brand profile.

Incidentally, I feel the same way about hnc educated 'journalists' who magically find themselves on the BBC.

He really is a strange warped individual is Sutton. Absolutely broken by Helicopter Sunday in such a fashion it eats away at his very existence. However, it's poor that so many media outlets give this piece of shit the forum he wants to broadcast and spread his lies and attacks our club and in particular our manager recently. Especially since BT in particular is a medium that is used by as many Rangers supporters as anyone else - why try your hardest to cut off a large portion of your customer base. It is about time someone took action against Sutton - in such a way it's not worthwhile any of the papers or BT Sports to employ him any longer.

Sutton still going on about something Pedro said over a month ago.

Pedro's reasoning behind saying it could be understood by anyone in a management position, be it football or otherwise but Sutton being the idiot he is has just chosen to ignore (or doesn't understand it).

'I keep my word,' said Caixinha. 'I always think that when I'm working at a club my players are the best, my squad is the best and my club is the best.

'I need to represent it like that and I need to spread that feeling from bottom to top and top to bottom.

'If I don't think like that representing Rangers today then I'm a guy just sitting in my chair letting time pass me by.'

I think Sutton's problem is that Pedro's quote may be too deep for him to comprehend.

He's not going away so it's hard to ignore him.

What we really need is someone to tear him down on air

Just tell it like it is, Chris, you've been bankrupt, your one go at management was a train wreck, you're clearly not very bright. In addition to this your post match comments regarding Dunfermline all those years ago showed you have all the class of a whore's lady's front bottom. Your punditry is also a bit shit hence this childish tactic of creating drama and controversy to gain attention and make a name for yourself.

He's an agent provocateur; don't rise to it, don't watch it, don't give it oxygen and it will die.

Broadcasters and publishers are not stupid, they know that a large proportion will 'hate watch' to see what X presenter will say next.

I'm not advocating the 'dignified silence' approach, if he's libellous then crucify the pr*ck, but is it really a surprise that he doesn't have anything good to say about us?

He isn't even a good one though, if he had a level of intelligence and at least thinly veiled his agenda and was smart about what he was doing I could perhaps tolerate it, even respect it while not liking it, but he absolutely lacks either the nous or professionalism.

Isn't this the lanky streak of pish that was claiming other teams lay down for Rangers when he was playing? He's a typical retard. If anyone is into conspiracy theories it's this tube.

Sutton is a cĂşnt, not a good cĂşnt, just a cĂşnt.

We should not give him the attention he craves, let him fĂşck off back into obscurity/bankruptcy.

Sutton gives trolls a bad name. And bankrupts. And spectacularly failed managers. Have I missed anything?

he's a f*ckin' knob that knows what Pedro is saying but takes it out of context to satisfy the obsession of the soapdodging hordes .

Newco Sutton, failed Manager & obsessive w####r, it seems that Day at Kilmarnock hurt Him even more than anyone ever imagined. He'll be 1st to the bridge when 55 arrives.

Newco Sutton.

Outlined a mental conspiracy theory that Dunfermline lay down to us, on the day that Celtic won 4-zip at Kilmarnock and asked Gordon Marshall to "not try hard".

But of course Pedro is the one like David Icke.

Chris Sutton is a prick. Pedro's comments have been explained time and time again. It's just like telling your wife she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Ye know it's no true but it just might get ye a blojob
That's a decent analogy, Pedro should put that to him next time they are on live TV together and the knob jockey brings it up.

Back