Sutton, Craigan and BT Sports again -Video

Scottbear

Haven’t seen another thread on this.

How incredibly embarrassing is this? Almost like something you would see out the wrestling, cringeworthy.

I have never know the media to be so fervent with their hatred for us. They have ramped up their campaign against Pedro, short of coming out and calling him the silly foreigner while they collectively fall over themselves to catch a glimpse of Saint Brendan and hanging off his every word.

Yes it’s great the club started to hit back with the statement today but they cannot take the foot off the gas.

They hate us with a vengeance. It is all the more disturbing that it is so blatant and they don't feel the need to disguise tin any way. It is now totally acceptable to condemn Rangers at every opportunity, in fact it is encouraged.
We need to get the battle fever on to tackle this at every opportunity. We need to challenge the compliance officer, refereeing decisions, fixtures, policing, away fan allocation and any other area where we have just accepted being discriminated against.

Holy sh!te. Imagine being a grown man, sitting doing that in front of a camera. As cringe worthy as it gets.

Any techies know how to embed a FB video on here?

Just watched another one from Easter Road tonight on BT where Michael Stewart, Sutton, Stubbs all stick the boot into Pedro again, but never fear Ally was there who obviously piped up also, said that;

“Rangers have the right to be aggrieved because of the Bowman elbow but at the end of the day we’ll just have to take our medicine and get on with it”

That fud will do absolutely anything for money now.

Totally unfunny shite.

I can't believe a broadcaster has deemed that worthy of the public domain. It's 60 seconds of absolute toss....

The video is unavailabe but i totally get what the OP is all about having watched it earlier,hopefully the club fights back.

It says more about Craigan than it does about O'Neill.

below the belt to poke fun at a man battling the booze.

Yeah it was "funny" in a really awkward and cringeworthy sense, there was dead air for at least 10 seconds afterwards as the main commentator probably had no idea where to take the conversation.

Completely unneccessary and I doubt O'Neill (who always comes across as a decent guy and pundit on the air) will be rushing to appear on BT any time soon.

During the Motherwell game Candeias was altering his position in that he would come short for 5 minutes then suddenly sit high. Quite clever I thought and showed some good game intelligence.

Sutton also noticed this and instead of describing it as 'cute' 'smart' or clever he chose to describe it as 'cheating'.

That in a nutshell is what he is all about. I hate seeing people say he was fair or he gets laid in to everybody.

He is a wańk. Always has been. Always will be.

Fúck Chris 'sevco' Sutton

During the Motherwell game Candeias was altering his position in that he would come short for 5 minutes then suddenly sit high. Quite clever I thought and showed some good game intelligence.

Sutton also noticed this and instead of describing it as 'cute' 'smart' or clever he chose to describe it as 'cheating'.

That in a nutshell is what he is all about. I hate seeing people say he was fair or he gets laid in to everybody.

He is a wańk. Always has been. Always will be.

Fúck Chris 'sevco' Sutton

Feck me.......Sutton was one of the biggest cheats in the game. His speciality was dropping like a stone at the slightest touch 18 -25 yards out and the refs fell for it most the time.

Same on Sunday with vitriol against us and PC in particular. They initially showed an angle of the Alves incident showing Alves also getting a kick - it was only shown once!

Sutton is incapable of reason and parity when it comes to Rangers.

This man was charged with bringing the game into disrepute with his comments as a player. He accused fellow professionals of cheating and in doing so he showed his true colours.

It's an affront to the Scottish game that we have to listen to this biased, bitter, pompous fool spouting his blinkered opinions when trying to watch a game of football.

I watch Italian/Spanish football on the bet365 app without commentary and it is absolute bliss. You get the atmosphere of the crowd and can even hear the players shouting, without the incessant babbling of some halfwit talking a lot of nonsense throughout the game. The game itself is the attraction, and it requires no shouty, ranty, sound bites to add drama. Football is the spectacle and it should be left at that.

Bitter Twisted Sports... we've had enough!

I've cancelled my BT sport, I couldn't take anymore. They haven't been in touch yet to ask why but when they do eventually phone to ask I'll be telling them as it is! It's a fine excuse to go to the pub to watch it now anyway! (If I'm not already at the game obviously)

This is a cringe worthy embarrassment! This is what we are continually up against - Traynor needs to stand up and be counted with these clowns. Parody or not I don't find this funny!

We need to boycott BT Sports en masse until these two are gone.
Craigan says he doesnt care if Pedro goes, so why is he being paid to air his views on the situation on this platform?
Why, for a Rangers v Motherwell game, do we get a Celtic and Motherwell bias commentary team?
Why are they allowed to say anything without repercussion? The slagging of the Portuguese phrases is xenophobic.
And please, dont say we have Ally or McCall for balance. Theyll never stick up for us like those two do for their own. I'd love to see an Alex Rae or a Kevin Thomson on there if.

But until there's change, we should boycott

Cancelling BT will do nothing,Stop going to away games will cure many of our problems
Sadly I think you're right. I can't think of anything else that would have such a dramatic and immediate effect.

However as a London based Bear who doesn't get to many matches home or away, I don't feel I have the right to tell fellow Bears how to spend their time or money on Rangers.

Last night was the first time I heard Mutton commentate on a game that wasn't one of ours. He is absolutely clueless. He honestly doesn't have the first clue about the sport he is being paid to commentate on.

Last night was the first time I heard Mutton commentate on a game that wasn't one of ours. He is absolutely clueless. He honestly doesn't have the first clue about the sport he is being paid to commentate on.

I bet he was still talking about Rangers.

Sutton is so desperate to be recognised.

"LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I'M SLAGGING RANGERS"

We are his cash cow and how we react to him in general is giving the arse bunnet more attention.

I'd love to see him in the street and shout in his face:

giphy.gif

It's insane that Chris Sutton is the Rangers expert on a national broadcaster.

McCoist is happy to toe the line and looks and sounds like he's been on the piss since leaving us .

BT is becoming a cringeworthy parody channel. Nothing worse than listening to their drivel before, during and after our games.

I know we have to send someone for match interviews.%^*& them id send out broxi bear every interview till they get the message

That's the answer right there effing brilliant until we are treated like the rest lets play them at their own game..out u go broxi and give it to them tight

Chris Sutton who spat in a Man Utd fans face & fined £700

Chris Sutton who called Mark Warburton petulant yet he refused to play for England b through petulance

Chris Sutton who accused Dunfermline of laying down to us while accusing Gordon Marshall of trying too hard

Sutton whose tactical awareness almost relegated Lincoln & is now a tactical genius on bt

Sutton who is a bankrupt through gambling

Definite guy to have on the media explaining what’s right & wrong in football, people should listen to his words of wisdom as he has shown in his managerial career he knows what he’s talking about(that was an attempt at sarcasm there)

Absolute shocker of a video. This is a national broadcaster ffs, compare and contrast to our neighbours analysis in the south.

Noticed last night before the Edinburgh Derby they spend their fifteen minute pre-show discussing us and Pedro.

That Darrell is a clown as well, trying to be one of the lads but generally just giggling away like a wee girl.

What was the video all about anyway?

There's a 12 minute one on their FB page and I'm not watching 12 minutes of those fuds just to see what they done!

Back