Sutton McCoist sticking up for Alfie

gn16.png

Honestly surprised at McCann going down that road.

Alfie slid on his knees and pinter to the ground then had a wee shhhh.

I've seen far worse over the years and I bet McCann himself has thrown far worse hand gestures to opposition fans during his career.

If we stop players celebrating goals we might as well just stop football all together. What Morelos did wasn’t even bad. But unfortunately this is the hunk generation we live in today.

He was 30 yards away from the touchline , why is that seen by some as intimidating the home fans ? It's also his trademark celebration .This is the mhedia at their usual attempt to take any shine away from a vastly improving Rangers team . No other club or players are treated in the manner we are, by the mhedia and opposing managers and fans of other clubs , and strangely , some of our own are content to accept it.

Em, ah, I eh, what I'm trying to say is, eh..... I don't know what to say. Chris the Goat molester said something I agree with.....

He's still a cock though

I watched the St Mirren goals earlier against the Sheep. Curtis Main scores, runs alongside the sheep fans hand to the ear, finger to the lips. Nothing wrong with it at all but the hypocrisy by these Rangers hating wankspangles is clear to see
Wankspangles :)

McCann has had a nightmare on this but for me he has a lot of goodwill in the bank . He has messed it up but l would let this one go . Just hope he does not make the same mistake again.
I agree that he has, but to be fair to him, his initial context was that Alfie was running away from our own fans to wind up theirs, and he (McCann) would prefer he celebrated with his own. Hard to argue a lot with that. Unfortunately, this has kind of got lost in the aftermath and McCann himself doubling down on the wrong emphasis.

As if Morelos is the only player in Scottish football to celebrate a goal in front of opposition fans. McCann engineered this rubbish and it’s still getting traction days later, the 19th Century Terrorist bastard will be happy at this.

Still a prick. (Sutton that is)
Of course he is even when “defending” him he calls him big Alf three or four times there.

I sometimes listen to 606 if I’m out in the car on a Saturday night and he even acts like a fucking prick on that show.

I love Neil Mccann. I hope he responds with . "Whit my like" :D I've done it on here. Said things that are pish. Give her mma break.

Neil McCanns comments were proper vitriolic. If you listen to him, he doesn’t say Morelos is daft or doing something silly. He calls him an idiot with proper anger and vitriol.

I want Morelos and all of our players banging in goals against these scum clubs and going absolutely berserk. Rub it right into them. And for our support to get the battle tunes on FULL PELT. Monsters on the pitch. Warriors in the stands. Loud and proud for the 90.

Alfie’s going to score tomorrow and do the biggest knee slide and most emphatic point celebration we’ve ever seen. :shh:

Yes, Sutton and Super are fine there but the pundits and media in this country are a joke.

All they want to do after a game is create controversy. They just can't be normal and big up the game.

Rangers v Hearts-Rangers best performance of the season. High press, great movement etc etc could've/should've happened sooner.
Nope, a slide after VAR delay goal and a shush. Shocking!

Rangers v Aberdeen-2 teams going toe to toe. Proper cup match. Sheep making good fist of it but undone by high quality. Any neutral would've loved watching that.

No. VAR Broke for a while. A sending off happened 100% everywhere but no, its Rangers let's make that the news.

Honestly they are a cancer on the game in this country.

Neil Mcann is the last person who I would have thought would come out with any sensationalist garbage about us. He has always made sense anytime I listen to him bar now. Really dissapointed in him.

BBC Shortbread must have some sort of brainwashing technique in house.

brainwash-08-1494225151.jpg

Its a daft comment, nothing more. However, the press are blowing it up into something big and we're doing their dirty work for them.

Yes, Sutton and Super are fine there but the pundits and media in this country are a joke.

All they want to do after a game is create controversy. They just can't be normal and big up the game.

Rangers v Hearts-Rangers best performance of the season. High press, great movement etc etc could've/should've happened sooner.
Nope, a slide after VAR delay goal and a shush. Shocking!

Rangers v Aberdeen-2 teams going toe to toe. Proper cup match. Sheep making good fist of it but undone by high quality. Any neutral would've loved watching that.

No. VAR Broke for a while. A sending off happened 100% everywhere but no, its Rangers let's make that the news.

Honestly they are a cancer on the game in this country.

Good post. Press propaganda but some of us fall for it.

Ange still using snyde comments about Beale saying Ange was "lucky" or referring to them as "the other team", (Im paraphrasing) but here they've created a storm in a tea cup and we're happy to add fuel to the fire.

Back