Sutton Not Letting it Rest; Re Beaton in Crown Bar Bellshill

In all seriousness can’t the prick let this go? The ref had a very good game and is entitled to go for a drink after work like the rest of us. Tell us where you want him to go for a drink. If the man lives in Bellshill I imagine the Crown is the better of the pubs. I’ve been enjoying the meltdown but it’s turning sinister this idiot needs to stop stoking the fire. A fire that should never have been lit btw. We done them over and if we had got the 4 or 5 we should have this would not be happening. Let’s everyone stop giving this prick any more attention it’s what he thrives on.
He can,t let it go as it keeps him in the spot light.

He can,t let it go as it keeps him in the spot light.
Now there's a good topic why doesn't Sutton do something useful by exposing some real culprits from the Parkhead hierarchy who covered up the biggest scandal in Scottish football, bet he cant wait to do some real exposing there's plenty of sensational news to be had there, "Celtic cover up Cairney Boston Crime" thats a good heading Sutto.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1895587/

Sorry if already posted but how was it immedaltely after the game. The original post says “Sunday”. The game was Saturday.

We should invite the guy that he spat on all those years ago up for a game, go totally over the top about it... see what his reaction is...

He's not sure if its true, but writes a whole column about it anyway whilst the guy's getting death threats. Scumbag.

A cursory mention that threats are ridiculous but goes on to say that Beaton 'doesn't help himself' which is going some way to justify threats against a sports official for decisions that have been reviewed and found to be justified. Due to idiots like Sutton continually banging on about it, it's causing more issues than a few robust challenges in a football match ever will.

Particks lawyer should go after this english cricketer,yes mr sutton thats where your career finished woxham.Leave it there.

Will this ever end ffs ? cant wait for the football to start back.

I have been loving the meltdown but its getting tedious now the same shit every single day !
Sutton is a vindictive qunt of a man.
So, no, it won’t end.
Not until Beaton is punished for not doing enough to help septic win.
It’s not simply anti-Beaton.
If it were, he’d point out other errors like Brown’s challenges or missing a decent had ball call.
No, this is because septic didn’t win and Beaton was the one and only reason for this.
That they were outplayed from the second minute to the 92nd isn’t important.
In fact, it’s important this gets minimal mention and gets hidden in the avalanche of Beaton criticism.

The reason this is ongoing is simple they must keep the Refs inline and to continue doing things the Celic way, this stramash is all about showing the other Refs what will happen should they go against ra Celic,
nothing more.
i think your correct mate, however i think this time they might have overplayed it (i hope im right)
last time we had the strike and the narrative has been set since.

this time maybe, just maybe the refs have said " hang on a fucking minute, we bent over backwards to accommodate you bastards due to your paranoia and your fans being fucking animals and now youre fucking us over again...well you can %^*& off"

far fetched maybe but i hope the refs are maybe collectively saying "wait a fucking minute!, youre not on ce*ic, you have declared it open season on us and its not fucking happening again"!

Really beginning to despise this man on a scale normally reserved for Mike Ashley only. A whining, tedious, lying, hypocritical scumbag.

Newco Chris

The guy can drink anywhere he likes. He is not barred from that establishment and I doubt he is barred from any others.

It is not your place to comment on ‘being guilty of stupidity’ although you were guilty of stupidity at one point in your life.

Bankruptcy.

Drink that one up anywhere you like.

This arsehole will have blood on his hands soon as a result of this witch hunt. Whether it’s a referee an assistant referee, a Rangers player or a supporter. Some unhinged yahoo is going to be tipped over the edge by this bankrupt clown and it will be smashed windows or graffiti at a minimum. More likely something more serious. How will this rabble rousing scumbag be held accountable when it happens? He is given license to appeal to the lowest dregs of our society with impunity.

I think it’s probably a little more sinister than that.

Looks to me like an ex Yahoo shill in an orchestrated campaign of pressure against officials to try and gain some sort of advantage for his former employers.

They have previous at this sort of thing remember.
Exactly.
They are putting out not particularly subliminal warnings to all refs for rapoops upcoming games.

He won’t be happy until the guy gets done in by some loony in the street.

That is a certainty.

And if that ever came to pass, Sutton without a hint of irony, would be in the rags with the fake moral indignation about “online loonies” or such, terrible how this happened etc.

Typical yahoo behaviour - lob the hand grenade, then step back and deny any responsibility for the ensuing carnage left behind.

In light of the fact beaton has already been sent death threats, this type of writing is irresponsible at best.

At worst, its inflammatory to the point where it is encouraging these threats to be turned into action.

This is beyond the stage of a hurting fan now.

Just what the fxxk is Sutton hoping to achieve here?

He is pointing out what a ref shouldn't do after a Rangers V celtic game yet, he is way way ovetstepping the mark as a so called sports writer.

Sutton's pathetic reasoning, hey am not responsible for some dafties sending death threats, well Chris you can seriously influence them so you are as guilty as they are.

If I was beaton I'd be speaking to the police or a lawyer.

Beaton handled the game very well in my opinion.

He made mistakes. None that were glaring errors ala The Hibs game, more the kind that you want given if its against you and ignored if it's not. The kind of soft yellows that ruin these games.

The game flowed, and i thought that for once his player management was excellent and as a result the players responded to him. Seldom did we see him surrounded by players looking to get others booked.

Almost to a man, pundits after the game praised him.
Then fast forward a few days and the narrative changed.

What happened in those few days to change it?

I personally believe that we should have been the focus of positivity for once. For how we played, how we tactically and physically outshone them. The darkside couldnt have that. So after the game was reviewed Morelos became the headline stealer and the word went out.

Concentrate on Morelos.
And voila, our positive headlines are hijacked and we arrive here, two weeks later, still talking about Beaton rather than Rangers.

Obviously there's a lot of problems in the article but this tops the lot.

"you can understand Celtic fans feeling the way some of them do."

That's him vindicating the death threats. He can understand Celtic fans being so paranoid and angry that they feel the need to send death threats. Of course this is on top of him stoking the majority of it by writing it's either incompetence or a conspiring. (I'm paraphrasing here).
Surely he should be spoken to by the police for inflaming or inciting an already tense (by their own doing) situation.

Where those photos of Beaton genuine or not? Can't believe they are still going on about that game FFS let it go, it's done, finished, OVER!!
Of course they weren't Highly unlikely that any ref goes out after an game involving the inbredariens

Beaton, who has been caught in a post-match storm for his decision to stand by his call not to sanction Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos for a series of illegal challenges in the game
Look at how successful Sutton, and his gang have been. Their decision to cherry pick moments in matches where Alfredo can be cast as a bad guy is having the desired result. Of course illegal challenges against Alfredo are omitted from any discussion. Sutton wants referees to be suspicious of Alfredo. I think Sutton genuinely hates Alfredo, and this manifests in personally mediated racism.
I hope Scots outwith the Rangers support begin to see through what Sutton wants them to condone, and chase him for what he is.

This is an awful lot of fuss over a referee who wears a Celtic strip to fives.

The guy’s a fxxking idiot then.
That you, Sutton?

It may not have been the smartest thing to do but he doesn't deserve that. You're siding with an agenda encouraging neds and set by our enemies. Tell us why a man cannot go for a pint after his work in a pub that doesn't display any colours. memoribilia etc.
Don't let idiots shape your thinking,

Last edited:
A story written by a female beggar to continue the narrative that refs are all corrupt Masonic/Orangemen.
Totally biased viewpoint from the cow McConnell who has a willing mouthpiece in Sutton for the story,
Best not buy anything she is associated with.

Rhat Whore!

He won’t be happy until the guy gets done in by some loony in the street.

That is a certainty.

Said a few times myself since the 29th.

All this irresponsible thick bastard is doing is fanning the flames here. Beaton is a certainty to be on the end of some kind of altercation with one of the unwashed now, it's only a matter of time.

Beaton handled the game very well in my opinion.

He made mistakes. None that were glaring errors ala The Hibs game, more the kind that you want given if its against you and ignored if it's not. The kind of soft yellows that ruin these games.

The game flowed, and i thought that for once his player management was excellent and as a result the players responded to him. Seldom did we see him surrounded by players looking to get others booked.

Almost to a man, pundits after the game praised him.
Then fast forward a few days and the narrative changed.

What happened in those few days to change it?

I personally believe that we should have been the focus of positivity for once. For how we played, how we tactically and physically outshone them. The darkside couldnt have that. So after the game was reviewed Morelos became the headline stealer and the word went out.

Concentrate on Morelos.
And voila, our positive headlines are hijacked and we arrive here, two weeks later, still talking about Beaton rather than Rangers.

Bosch by name, Bosch by nature.

You're 100% spot on there mate.

This current campaign is twofold.
1st.......Celtic/St.Pats want to keep up the pressure on ALL referees.
2nd.....Sutton wants Beaton done in.

I was going to say Beaton was stupid going for a pint, then you read that back and think really?

A guy who is a part timer goes for a drink where he lives, hardly ground breaking

I said the other day it’s an orchestrated event, Sutton is a rat, an absolute scumbag

Seems like the media have conveniently forgotten how many times Beaton has given decisions against us over last few years

One game, “house of cards” indeed

That you, Sutton?

It may not have been the smartest thing to do but he doesn't deserve that. You're siding with an agenda set by neds and our enemies. Tell us why a man cannot go for a pint after his work in a pub that doesn't display any colours. memoribilia etc.
Don't let idiots shape your thinking,

Exactly, you agree with me.

I’m in no way suggesting he deserves what’s happened since.

Time we let this “no mark “have the noise he deserves-“SILENCE “,lower his profile!and get him to fvck,back to tractor land.

The irresponsible media shouldn't be naming the bar he supposedly drinks in especially after the threats against him and his family. We know how retarded that mob can be.

Where John Beaton was on the evening of Sat 29th December is now irrelevant.

A full fortnight has passed since then. In that time the guy has had to move his children out of their home. He's had the most vicious threats made against both him and his family. He's had to accept police protection in order to do his job. All the while being subjected to a hateful campaign from the sporting media in general and one exceedingly bitter individual, in particular.

It's just plain wrong.

I've watched the game over and over again and certain points jump out at you.

While Andy Walker does draw attention to the three incidents in question, he, at no time is critical of the referee. In fact Walker (not exactly known for his impartiallity) is actually full of praise for Beaton's performance.

The panel on Sky do not even mention the referees performance. Likewise the Celtic manager, no mention of the officials.

This has gone way way beyond sour grapes and the inability to accept defeat with any grace whatsoever, it is now a sinister campaign by Chris Sutton to damage and affect the career of a referee.

I'm 100% certain that it is being pursued at the behest of a certain football club and equally sure that his employers be they TV companies, radio stations or newspapers should've called a halt sometime ago. The fact that they have allowed the tirades to continue unabated makes them as guilty as the individual himself.

Back