Sutton Not Letting it Rest; Re Beaton in Crown Bar Bellshill

The irresponsible media shouldn't be naming the bar he supposedly drinks in especially after the threats against him and his family. We know how retarded that mob can be.

The bar in question has been attacked more than once in the aftermath of Celtic defeats to Rangers.
It is actually in the process of being sold as we speak. The sale incidentally is completely unconnected to recent events.

Don't worry about Sutton. It is good that he has an opinion and what he says doesn't really bother me. He is looking for a reaction and has achieved this.

I don't think some of what he said is wrong but if our fans continue to get upset about it then he isn't going to stop.

Ehhhhhhh...

"Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos for a series of illegal challenges in the game"

How can it be an illegal challenge if he's not carded during the game or after the game through a review?

Absolutely reeking.

Will this ever end ffs ? cant wait for the football to start back.

I have been loving the meltdown but its getting tedious now the same shit every single day !

It's getting really boring now, and the more extreme it gets it is even more boring..

Last edited:
It emerged this week that Sutton received a death threat following his own outspoken views on the game but he has insisted that it will not deter him from speaking his mind.

Didn't this so called death threat come before the game had even taken place?

Just wait until we win the title and his stupid head spontaneously explodes on live TV.

I'll enjoy his pain almost as much as anyone's.

The game feels like absolutely ages ago now, when will that lot get over it?

Focus on why your team were utter dogshit and were able to be dominated for the full 90 minutes by a squad put together on a fraction of what your club have spent rather than always looking for the "we were cheated" angle.

The game feels like absolutely ages ago now, when will that lot get over it?

Focus on why your team were utter dogshit and were able to be dominated for the full 90 minutes by a squad put together on a fraction of what your club have spent rather than always looking for the "we were cheated" angle.

It has been well documented why his team lost the game.

1.....They were shell shocked by the Bombs that the Rangers fans threw at them and their bus arriving at Ibrox.
2.....Most of their players were so terminally ill, they were on the point of having the game called off.
3.....They only had 800 of their unwashed supporters in the ground, and felt overwhelmed and intimidated.
4.....The dirty turncoat referee gave them nothing, and let Rangers commit serious assaults on their players.

No team on earth could be expected to overcome these disadvantages.

Just wait until we win the title and his stupid head spontaneously explodes on live TV.

I'll enjoy his pain almost as much as anyone's.

I'll take a lot of fun from their anguish, but if this episode has taught me anything it's that they shouldn't be allowed to either diminish the achievement, or dominate the headlines. Just something for the bears to keep in mind.

I see they're running about now calling.them illegal challenges from morelos, in the eyes of whom the mentally challenged media and the mentally challenged media only?

8rcxw7f.gif

I'm loving the pain - It was a fucking bizarre thing for Beaton to do though.

Man fancies another pint with his pals after a great day at work, having been roundly complimented on his handling of a extremely tricky task in the public eye which most folk thought was beyond him and having already had a few in another bar.
If you think that's F*@!ing bizarre then so are 99.9% of men. Or, perhaps it's you.
Don't let sellik sycophantic shit-for-brains Sutton shape your views,

Man fancies another pint with his pals after a great day at work, having been roundly complimented on his handling of a extremely tricky task in the public eye which most folk thought was beyond him and having already had a few in another bar.
If you think that's F*@!ing bizarre then so are 99.9% of men. Or, perhaps it's you.
Take the flip side of this - Celtic had won and he's pictured in any pub later that night with Celtic fans. You'd be going fucking mental.

If it were me I'd have been in the house with a cargo or out for a quiet meal.

It has been well documented why his team lost the game.

1.....They were shell shocked by the Bombs that the Rangers fans threw at them and their bus arriving at Ibrox.
2.....Most of their players were so terminally ill, they were on the point of having the game called off.
3.....They only had 800 of their unwashed supporters in the ground, and felt overwhelmed and intimidated.
4.....The dirty turncoat referee gave them nothing, and let Rangers commit serious assaults on their players.

No team on earth could be expected to overcome these disadvantages.
It might be 2019 but nothing changes over in the east end.

Been thus since I was going to Ibrox as a boy 40 odd years ago.

"In Glasgow you are either one side or the other"

What's is his thoughts about Collum being and RE teacher at a catholic school then ?

It was a completely avoidable situation though - the complaints about what he missed or let go in the match were in a void until pictures appeared. At that point the Bheggar media machine went into full swing with their moon howling.

Put it this way, if a referee was pictured going into a noted Bheggar bar following a Celtic win, or contentious decision, then we would be entitled to complain.

A referee going for a pint or three in a pub of either persuasion after being the official at a Rangers v Celtic match invites these type of headlines.
Same as Lennon going boozing in city centre pubs when he was their manager. Unthinkable that Walter Smith, Steven Gerrard or Brendan Rodgers would be seem doing something so silly.

In the environment of Rangers, Celtic & Scottish football, if you invite stupid reactions to your activities then you will find them quickly.

Reactions: SE5
Now there's a good topic why doesn't Sutton do something useful by exposing some real culprits from the Parkhead hierarchy who covered up the biggest scandal in Scottish football, bet he cant wait to do some real exposing there's plenty of sensational news to be had there, "Celtic cover up Cairney Boston Crime" thats a good heading Sutto.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1895587/
there is a documentary on netflix that you may like it is called keepers a true story about the murder of a nun by a priest and the usual cover up, a bit slow to begin with but your jaw will drop as each layer of corruption is revealed.

the complaints about what he missed or let go in the match were in a void until pictures appeared.

Put it this way, if a referee was pictured going into a noted Bheggar bar following a Celtic win, or contentious decision, then we would be entitled to complain.

Take the flip side of this - Celtic had won and he's pictured in any pub later that night with Celtic fans. You'd be going fucking mental.

I don't agree that the complaints about what he missed were void until etc. Rab. That mhob were embarrassed, they lost, should have lost by four/five more and everyone knows it. They would've complained, they have no integrity, they are never 'beaten'.
AFAIK, and that's from on here, that pub is not a noted bluenose bar, it displays no preference for us. It's a neutral house but used mostly by bears
MTP, I agree that a ref posing with fans would look bad but he didn't, the boy in the pic with Beaton wasn't identifiable as a bear, he wasn't wearing colours. Also, these days no one can really control who comes up and 'asks' for a selfie.
I don't think Beaton will do it again but we all know this has been blown way out of proportion and for what reason. The facts don't look so bad, the spin put on it by our enemies should be resisted.

It emerged this week that Sutton received a death threat following his own outspoken views on the game but he has insisted that it will not deter him from speaking his mind.

Didn't this so called death threat come before the game had even taken place?
Probably from his wife.

I don't agree that the complaints about what he missed were void until etc. Rab. That mhob were embarrassed, they lost, should have lost by four/five more and everyone knows it. They would've complained, they have no integrity, they are never 'beaten'.
AFAIK, and that's from on here, that pub is not a noted bluenose bar, it displays no preference for us. It's a neutral house but used mostly by bears
MTP, I agree that a ref posing with fans would look bad but he didn't, the boy in the pic with Beaton wasn't identifiable as a bear, he wasn't wearing colours. Also, these days no one can really control who comes up and 'asks' for a selfie.
I don't think Beaton will do it again but we all know this has been blown way out of proportion and for what reason. The facts don't look so bad, the spin put on it by our enemies should be resisted.

It saddens me how readily some bears buy into their bead-rattling claptrap.

I know what you mean but the pictures of him in the bar was like throwing petrol on to a fire - it gave their sudden complaints some context.
In the hours after the game everyone was agree that Rangers had just handed Celtic their arse on a plate. The sniping about Morelos’ challenges began in the evening and then picture of Beaton in a pub full of Rangers fans sent the whole thing into overdrive.
One one hand Rangers fans were pissing ourselves at Brown getting kicked in the nuts especially, the Bheggars on the other hand were doing what they do best and seeing a chance to deflect attention on to some wrongdoing to them.

I just think that in the hours after a big, high profile match like that, the players, managers or match officials getting themselves into situations where they can be photographed or caught on film in environment where there is singing going on would is quite naive.

Of course it has all been blown out of proportion but that’s what we are dealing with.
Celtic FC and it’s supporters can not accept defeat on the pitch, there must always be some conspiracy or some act by Rangers supporters that needs to take the headlines away from the failure of eleven Celtic players.

If I am a referee and I’ve just been the official in a match that Celtic have lost, in particular to Rangers, and more so where there were any remotely contentious decisions then I am making sure I do and say nothing to draw attention to myself. Sadly in today’s Scotland that means I can’t go into a public bar with my mates.

Sutton was the lead cheerleader that resulted in Beaton being threatened in the first place. He is now pushing the agenda even further and is clearly trying to provoke a response again. Is he only going to be happy when one of the scum fans attacks Beaton? Will he feel he's done his job then?

Perhaps the Police should be speaking with Sutton as well.

Sutton is just the poor man's John Paul McBride - a shill for Celtic.

Ah! For the same undignified ending.

I will, in act of charitable goodwill, happily supply the appropriate pinions and tethers and his choice of citrus fruits.;)

In Ev Times https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/author/profile/73605.Alison_McConnell/

Chris Sutton has claimed that if social media photographs which picture referee John Beaton in a pub in the immediate aftermath of the festive clash between Rangers and Celtic are genuine, that the whistler is guilty of “sheer stupidity.”

0 comment
Online snaps appear to show Beaton, who has been caught in a post-match storm for his decision to stand by his call not to sanction Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos for a series of illegal challenges in the game, posing for pictures in the Crown Bar in Bellshill. Beaton was forced to call in policeafter his personal details were leaked online while Celtic issued a statement in the wake of the SFA announcement that he has seen the incidents with Morelos during the game but did not believed them to be worthy of sanction.

The photographs are believed to have come on the back of the game at Ibrox which Rangers won 1-0 and Sutton has questioned Beaton’s decision making.

“I don’t know whether that is a valid photo,” said Sutton. “I don’t know.

“If you are telling me that he was photographed on the day in the pub then that is just sheer stupidity on his behalf. If that is true. I mean it is difficult.

“The truth of it is that if you are born in Glasgow then you are one side or the other. There are issues there. If he was photographed in the Rangers pub then you can understand Celtic fans feeling the way some of them do.

“I don’t think we can all sit here – and this is the first time I have heard it validated – and think that it is a sensible thing to do if you are refereeing in an Old Firm game to then go into a Celtic pub or a Rangers pub because it shows an allegiance.

“That is just sheer stupidity but I will say that the stuff and the threats which have happened are ridiculous but he hasn’t helped himself there.”

“It is one of those things,” he said. “ Since I have been up here and I have made mistakes but I try and speak and say what I think. If people take umbrage with that then that is their lookout but threats are another thing. It is more for my family that it’s not nice because they worry about it but I don’t think that really it will change my views on things. We all have our opinions on things. I respect other people’s opinions. "I engage with people who want to have a sensible argument on social media but when things overstep the mark that is another thing, isn’t it.”

2jdnrzc.gif

Sutton would be better to stop deflecting and start asking real questions!

Is Rodgers & Liewell's relationship so strained the manger will be away in the summer no matter who wins the league?

Why was a £9m* player on the bench behind a youth striker?

Why did Lustig bottle it?

Is Brown a spend force?

Why did Rodgers not stick with McGregor in the middle?

How could the tims 6foot plus CB's get bullied by a young 22 year old half their size?

Why did Nitcham chuck it?

Where's all this money the tims have gathered the last few years?

Can Liewell survive losing 10IAR?

So many questions as to why they were pumped but the focus is on the ref having a pint?!!

The paranoia,delusions and weak mindedness will be their downfall come May.

So walking into a Rangers pub makes you a cheat then? In that case I want any ref walking into a chapel phuckin investigated.

Why do we give so much time to this bawsack? Let's have a week without the clown being mentioned. It will probably annoy the knob not seeing his name as he reads follow follow the no.1 fans forum

Going by a lot of posts on this thread,seems that they also believe he was in this pub and falling into the trap of the unwashed posting a fake picture to spread utter shite and thinking it must be true because someone said so.

This is why they do it,because they know using twitter is the most effective route to use to make up shite and as we all know,If it's on twitter it must be true.

Back