Sutton on BT

rupertdabear

No fan of his in any shape or form .he is a bitter twisted old prick but i was watching the CL highlights and at they end were discussing tomorrow nights EL matches and got to Arsenal, he said the racist should have been banned for a year .fair do s

No fan of his in any shape or form .he is a bitter twisted old prick but i was watching the CL highlights and at they end were discussing tomorrow nights EL matches and got to Arsenal, he said the racist should have been banned for a year .fair do s
Not a fan of Sutton but that’s a decent comment

WATP

Was he aye?

You didn't answer my question mate.

Why would he bring up racist comments from Neil Lennon at a time when he wasn't even at Celtic while doing the right thing by our player?

This is nothing to do with Celtic and the issue should not be clouded with things like that.

I'm not praising Sutton. He simply said what you'd expect someone to say and I think he is generally a dick. But this is absolutely hee haw to do with Celtic.

He is a completely different beast on the National BT shows, where he has complimented us and Alfie numerous times.

The crap he comes away with is saved for the Scottish shows, to wind people up. Whether it's his ideas or the producer's, it gets people talking and tuning in.

You didn't answer my question mate.

Why would he bring up racist comments from Neil Lennon at a time when he wasn't even at Celtic while doing the right thing by our player?

This is nothing to do with Celtic and the issue should not be clouded with things like that.

I'm not praising Sutton. He simply said what you'd expect someone to say and I think he is generally a dick. But this is absolutely hee haw to do with Celtic.
not the issue being mentioned. he was addressing the racist .
could go down the line of all the crap he's come out with over the years and be here all night
Stop praising this cu*t.He is playing to the gallery nothing more.
Did he condemn Tonev for his racist comment towards Logan?No not a word.What about the Griffiths racist singing about Skatcel?Anything?Why do you think that was?
He’s a rheptile.Fed up seeing ex selic scum being praised on here for their lip service.He’s using this situation to give himself a pat on the back.Making out he’s a seeker of justice He’s a rhat.

Did he condemn Tonev for his racist comment towards Logan?No not a word.What about the Griffiths racist singing about Skatcel?Anything?Why do you think that was?
He’s a rheptile.Fed up seeing ex selic scum being praised on here for their lip service.He’s using this situation to give himself a pat on the back.Making out he’s a seeker of justice He’s a rhat.
Give it a rest ffs.

Rest assured op, after his 1 reasonable point the £20 he earned for appearing on the show will go directly to his maws bank account and she will collect it for him.

And we are forgetting something else. He has the most annoying voice! Just when you can’t hate him anymore...he goes and opens his mouth.
Anyway another one who will explode when Tavernier (the serial loser - his words) lifts the PL trophy and hands it to Gerrard (rookie manager and all that - his words) on trophy day....
Ooh, it’s gonna be a great day my fellow bluenoses....

He is a completely different beast on the National BT shows, where he has complimented us and Alfie numerous times.

The crap he comes away with is saved for the Scottish shows, to wind people up. Whether it's his ideas or the producer's, it gets people talking and tuning in.
Noticed this after watching him on European highlights shows on Bt sport.

What was said to Weiss? I’ve never heard of this before.
I’m referring the incident that led up to Ally Mcoist and the bigot squaring up to one another at mordor.Chris the bankrupt was happyy to continue his friendship with neil even thought he made the comments.
Sutton plays for the gallery fu*k him and his faux sympathy.

I know a lot of people will disagree but I think he’s actually a decent pundit when he’s not being a troll.

who s praising him . i mentioned a positive comment he made .
beleive me, you don't hate him any more than me along with anything else green and grey but i was mentioning what he said last night . nothing else .
go take a lie down and chill out .

who s praising him . i mentioned a positive comment he made .
beleive me, you don't hate him any more than me along with anything else green and grey but i was mentioning what he said last night . nothing else .
go take a lie down and chill out .
It’s not just sutton it’s any ex player of theirs that doesn’t say a snide comment about us gets a wee well done on here.He makes a comment about a disgusting situation and he’s praised for doing what any decent human being would do.He’s full of shit.He’ll be back to his snide cu*ty self soon enough.Away for a lie down cheers for the advice.Much appreciated.

No, but neither did anybody else except a few people on this forum.
Mate he’s playing to the galley.As I said above missed the racism from two players at his former club.One found guilty by Sfa seven match ban the other one caught on camera.Not a peep out the rhat.Fair enough you want to praise him.Enjoy.

Mate he’s playing to the galley.As I said above missed the racism from two players at his former club.One found guilty by Sfa seven match ban the other one caught on camera.Not a peep out the rhat.Fair enough you want to praise him.Enjoy.
I'm not praising anybody, I'm talking about the Lennon / Weiss situation that you brought up. It still angers me to this day that Rangers - if they had evidence of a racist comment - did f*ck all about it.

My memory is not the best so can someone enlighten me of what lennon supposedly said to weiss that was racist?

This thread is going slightly off track, but does anyone here seriously think Lennon was racist to Weiss?.

1. None of us seem to have heard about this.
2. Ally has since spoken about Lennon like a mate (tbf he does that with everyone).
3. Walter would have put him in a box.

I’m referring the incident that led up to Ally Mcoist and the bigot squaring up to one another at mordor.Chris the bankrupt was happyy to continue his friendship with neil even thought he made the comments.
Sutton plays for the gallery fu*k him and his faux sympathy.

I think it’s clear you haven’t a clue what you’re actually on about.

Last edited:
He knows not to be tied down by any one channel.

On English/UK Wide TV, he's more of an analyst, reviewer and general pundit like most others.

Then gets booked for numerous shows across different channels involving Scottish games and he knows where the money is - By being a noise up merchant. Winding up Rangers fans, playing up to T@ig fans and generally keeping the feedback, comments and complaints rolling in, ensuring more bookings.

Is he still bankrupt? I appreciate his comments RE Kamara, but would still chuckle if he was.

I think it’s clear you haven’t a clue what you’re actually on about.
I can remember well enough.Lennon had a go at more than one player in the tunnel at Ibrox and their hole.Ally Mcoist lost the plot with him after he done it again at mordor.

This thread is going slightly off track, but does anyone here seriously think Lennon was racist to Weiss?.

1. None of us seem to have heard about this.
2. Ally has since spoken about Lennon like a mate (tbf he does that with everyone).
3. Walter would have put him in a box.

Its weird that to this day its been kept unnder wraps what actually ignited it.

Slimy Salmond sticking his fat nose in and ordering a "Summit" could have perhaps involved an NDA or something, such was the fat dobbers penchent for enforcing things that werent worth the paper they were written on.

Its weird that to this day its been kept unnder wraps what actually ignited it.

Slimy Salmond sticking his fat nose in and ordering a "Summit" could have perhaps involved an NDA or something, such was the fat dobbers penchent for enforcing things that werent worth the paper they were written on.
Possibly.

Ally tries to be mates with everyone so I doubt he’d want to discuss it, Walter is too classy to mention it and Lennon probably can’t remember :))

Possibly.

Ally tries to be mates with everyone so I doubt he’d want to discuss it, Walter is too classy to mention it and Lennon probably can’t remember :))

Hahaha... Id say you're probably spot on with all 3, my good man.

Back