Sutton on his favourite team

He’s got some cheek commenting on anyone’s finances. I know he tries to be controversial etc but what a completely pointless article and just dragging Rangers into it for the sake of it

It starts off about clubs cutting costs and quickly moves to an obsession about Rangers. Pathetic article and 100% transparent.

Financial advice from a bankrupt on April Fools Dayo_O

Tomorrow, the man who when he left Celtc, had his rental house stripped of carpets and fumigated because of the faeces and urine aroma of vietnamese potbellied pigs and other livestock, will give tips for Spring cleaning during the coronavirus lockdown.:rolleyes:
You just brought this back to my mind, thank you.

I'd listen to what Lily Allen has to say before i do sutton.
Raging because Rangers haven't introduced cuts (yet).... Rangers may have done so but not gone public (yet).
Rangers is what bounces around his head, constantly.

Endearing himself to the tim hordes yet again. The guy is an absolute dog. Good reason to boycott the rhag he writes for.

Amazing how quickly the story went from Celtic cutting the wages of their staff to Rangers finances being a shambles. What about the mentally challengeds finances Chris, that’s the topic of your article is it not?

Maybe we have cut wages already and consider financial matters between the club and the playing staff to be a private matter. Just because we haven't run to the SMS who would only twist the story anyway, what's the point? Sutton is a complete clown.

One of my best mates is one of them ... He was in Seville as a kid with his old man . Had a match programme and over the course of a year had managed to get all the players to sign it . He only needed one more signature and that was Sutton . Each player had been careful and only signed his box under their picture.

Sutton always left training through the back door to avoid having to sign autographs - this young lad about 11 at the time ... handed sutton his programme from seville - told him what it was and he was excited to get the final autograph and the fud signed his name across the whole page and then told him to go away .........

He is a scum bag .

Can't wait to watch the rerun of the 3-2 game this Sunday , seeing Lovenkrands run off the back of him as he's flat footed with the ball going over his head - analyse that you bankrupt, youth referee abuser who just wants to write absolute drivel

Haven’t read the entire thread but I’ll add this.

Chris, we don’t have a chairman sucking £3m+ out of our club every year, maybe you should start at Lawwell you fucking ballbag.

I have absolutely no interest in what that prick Sutton has to say about Rangers.
He should be called out by someone on our board or our new PR man.
To come out the day before Celtic announce they are fleecing the state and robbing the tax payer and tell us Rangers should do just that, all but confirms he is on their payroll.
And it should be made clear this is the case.

The same with all ex-mentally challengeds who have a paid place at the media table who take celtics propaganda as the main course week after week.

I'm involved with a semi-professional team and as soon as the games were stopped I told our club chairman I didn't want any money from the club.

Last week I wondered if there were any others who did the same - thinking mostly about the players.

I spoke to the club captain who confirmed that everybody connected with the club have said, in the first week that they don't want any money.

Could it be that our club are in a similar situation - just not publicising it?

I would have thought that a bankrupt would be banned from giving financial advice.
Tell us chris was this the speech that liewell gave after you had finished chowing down on his bellend.

Sutton lecturing on money is like the village alcoholic telling You to watch what You drink

"A Cause, A Culture, A Calling".
This crass slogan exemplifies everything you'd expect by way of complete self absorption from them.

What "cause" exactly are they alluding to (I know, we can all guess)? Is it world peace, climate change, the end of poverty? We should all be enlightened as to the meaning of this rather vague endeavour?

The word "culture", coming from this source, is loaded to say the least. From interpretive experience, it seems this aspect is more likely to be focused on a nearby island and delusions of an identity increasingly at odds with the modern experience of its inhabitants.

As for "a calling", they're wandering into the realms of religious mysticism with this pretentious hyperbole.

It's a FOOTBALL CLUB FFS, not an esoteric crusade!

He's an attention seeking knob, he comes the c@nt on 5 Live too, endlessly taking a contrary and argumentative position to other pundits.

Back