Sutton questioning Gerrards consistency

This bawbag is one of the worst "pundits" around - he only knows .... erm NOTHING
Spends his time be controversial to draw click bait attention which he uses as currency with employers.

He has ZERO information as to what Rangers did or did not do in regards to discipline the first 2 or these 5 players.

Wee reminder here

Jones / Edmundson broke a Civil Order and were fined by Police like any other Citizen would be, but they also attended an "open" gathering which broke the SFA Rules / Guidelines which opened up the route for them to be disciplined.

The Boxing 5 again broke a Civil Order in regards to gatherings and fined accordingly - BUT, they NEVER BROKE THE BUBBLE. there were NO Outsiders. They NEVER broke SFA Rules / Guidelines to out knowledge ( Rod McKenzie trying to do it retrospectively )

Now IF the Morally and Financially Bankrupt Sutton Blows Goats was a genuine pundit he would be asking why Shane Duffer left the Jolly to Dubai, traveled home via Scheduled Airlines, mixed with the general public, obviously LEFT the Bubble to do "Personal Matters". Yet despite this the bold Duffer returned to their training ground and Played in an SPL match despite these facts. And while on Dubai - the scum party bhoys came back from Dubai WITH Covid in the group, obviously down to fact that they were mixing outside their bubble and NOT following SFA Rules / Guidance.

IF the SFA dare try to take action against our players then the Club better have their backs whilst shouting from the Rooftops about the scum cover up jolly and subsequent risk SPFL players were exposed to.
As far as I’m aware, the players should not be mixing together socially, the “elite sportsman” status only applies to training, playing and travel for work purposes, and they certainty shouldn’t have been mixing with each other’s girlfriends.

Rangers suspended Jones and Edmundson for 2 weeks I'm sure. It's possibly this Sutton's on about and something I wondered myself to be honest.
Surely Thursday night shows why?

We need them now for the squad, Jones and Edmundson were most likely going to be loaned out anyway.

Gerrard answered this himself when BT asked him.

he said he believes everyone is entitled to a second chance.

Jones was already on his.
Edmundson (I believe) asked to go on loan to get game time.

The 2 incidents were totally different. JJ and Edmundson were a party with lots of other people, the recent 5 were sitting together with their burds playing fifa and having dinner. Although frowned upon by nippys lockdown rules they were technically still in their team bubble.

Also, F*ck Sutton.

As far as I’m aware, the players should not be mixing together socially, the “elite sportsman” status only applies to training, playing and travel for work purposes, and they certainty shouldn’t have been mixing with each other’s girlfriends.

I would agree with you however i think there are two reasons no actions have been taken so far by SFA
1 - they actually don't have this prospect covered in their rules / Guidelines

2- If they go for the 5 Bears then how many celtc players will need exact same bans for their Dubai Jolly ? - there is Video and Photographic proof of mass gatherings in a "Social environment" from Public Bars to walking in large group unmasked through public area

People have been questioning Sutton’s sanity for years,We’ve came to the conclusion he’s insane.

Sutton is a morose, lanky, depressed cnut who is best ignored, he gets his rocks off trying to wind us up. But mostly he just pissed off that his beloved filth have become so shit.

As I said he is best ignored by us whilst revelling in what SG has achieved and in the pain that it is causing this particular morose, lanky, depressed, and might I add, bankrupt cnut!

m7CQ5em.jpg

As McCoist said post match, Gerrard’s Job is to do what’s best for Rangers. I don’t think there’s any lack of consistency in that.
I think also SG has learnt from past mistakes he left Alfie out of the team to play Hearts in the cup 1/4 final last year at the last minute cutting his nose off to spite his face ,the lesson is put what’s best for the team first

Couldn’t careless what he says I’m just happy in the knowledge he’s hurting and hurting bad. All this praise he gives us in Europe is just said through gritted teeth.

Gerrard has shown nothing but consistency. He has dealt with each any incident that has occurred on an individual basis and handed out punishments commensurate to what happened.

He really couldn't have handled things much better.

Anyway, I hope Sutton has seem this image when he has slept the last two nights

nathan-patterson-cropped_1gd7hn2zknng118vexczej10j7.jpg

=
Look how much that means to him.

If Sutton is so good at everything.....Why doesn’t he apply for the Celtic job???? Bet we would all get a good laugh at his FAILINGS then! Could maybe get Hartson to help him.....

Its easy to pick on a club not winning,no one gives a fk what he says now.

Consistency is it ye want Sutton, a’ll gie ye consistency!! A’ll boot yer baws consistently until their consistently black n blue ya trumpet :shh: :shh: :D:D:)):))B-)B-)

I utterly detest hartson, a complete wank of a man. Talks so much rubbish, just makes it all up.
Just wanted to get that out there.

I don't read Sutton. He's got nothing to say that I want to hear. I've better things to do with my time. Going to the dentist for one.

Chris Sutton has the opinions he's paid to have. His job in the Scottish media is to troll us. You can actually see it in his sad, dead eyes that he doesn't believe the mouth poo that's falling out of his face most the time. Inside he would probably like to be a journalist with worth and conviction who can provoke debate with intelligent observations. He doesn't have the tools for that, not sure there's much of an audience for it in Scotland either.

He needs reactions to keep himself in the limelight and in a job., remember he has a family of 5 to look after Where else would he find employment if he wasnt in the media ?

NEW Celtic signing Chris Sutton was yesterday found guilty of spitting in the face of a Manchester United fan during a night out with friends, and ordered to pay a total of #700, at Horseferry Road Magistrates Court in central London.

The striker, who yesterday completed his £6m move from Chelsea, was found guilty of two counts of common assault

Stipendiary Magistrate Susan Staveley said she found both charges proved because ''there was total consistency in evidence'' against Sutton, and ordered the player to pay fines of #300, costs of #200 and #200 compensation to his victim, trainee barrister Richard Partridge.

The incident happened last October, when Sutton and nine friends went to the Mezzo restaurant in Soho to celebrate his wife Samantha's 26th birthday. The court was told that as the party left the venue at 3am Sutton, 27, of Sarratt, Hertfordshire, bumped into Ms Helen McNamara, 23.

Fuck Sutton.
Could not think of anything lower than spitting at someone - would rather some fucker punched than spat at me dirty terrier bassa

In a recent survey we asked football fans what went through their minds when they heard the word cnut.

99% replied 'Sutton'.

Sutton turned his obsession with RFC into a full-time, well paid job. So he's not stupid. Yes, a fool with money, ignorant of history & lacking any decency. But with feral cunning.

Living rent free in his, any many others heads. What a lovely thought. The pain is oozing out of them. #55 :shh:

Why we give that average ex player / shite pundit any air time is beyond me. He's just a paid troll.

He is of course nothing but a troll - keep any negative narrative about Rangers in the news cycle. Not matter if its true and especially if its not.

Hes a clown and a worm.

Greetin face loser at it again. However this is another reason he was a failed manager - having 4 kids I know I have to be consistent but also treat them as individuals. Make decisions sometimes in the family’s best interest too . Perhaps Jones and Edmundson had other disciplinary issues — maybe Gerrard feels he was too harsh before and learned - or maybe he realised that these players were named in the europa squad and we needed them . Whatever the case we trust the Manager and see Sutton for the bitter idiot he is
Hopefully gerrard keeps ignoring this no mark

Back