Sutton reveals Celtic told him to send kids to Catholic school

I think you are reading too much into that. The pronoun 'him' can refer to either Sutton or his son. Given the context, it is in (my opinion) reference to his son.
Nope, the pronoun 'him' is singular. Sutton was advised to send his kids (plural) to an RC school.
'Him' clearly means Sutton, otherwise it would have said 'better for them'.
Love a bit of pedantry.

To all those chastising myself and a couple of others on this thread, here's what Sutton said about schooling "Celtic told Chris Sutton he should send his kids to a Catholic school after he joined the club.
The Hoops legend revealed he was going to send them to a non-denominational school but was advised it would be better for him if he attended a Catholic school"
Note - "it would be better for him" Not better for his kids, "better for him."
That's why it's a negative for Pederast Protectors.
Come here till I chastise you some more!
Oohh matron :D

“Better for him if he attended”

I don’t know how many kids or what sex but that reads like he’s talking about one son?
I don’t think it changes the tone or context either tbh.

Chris Sutton said:
"It is all of Scotland, and until the police come down hard on these individuals and their singing and start lifting people out of grounds then it's not going to change".

That's just nonsense. If singing songs are anything then they are a symptom not a cause. I still doubt very much that singing a song at a football game, traditionally tribal by nature, has any effect on sectarianism.

Look to separate schooling if you really want to change anything. Going through school in the late sixties/early seventies when the mentally challengeds were doing their NIAR, I remember a few Celtic fans at my school which would be classed as non-denominational. I doubt very much you would have found any Rangers fans in RC schools in the same period.

IF your kid has a R C teacher at school, the likelihood is that they’ve not been deemed good enough to teach at an apartheid school.

Back