Sutton talking about Gerrard's new contract on bt

Prestwick_ Bear

Can't stand the prick.

55 will send him tae f'uck.

Don't bite to his attention seeking because when we win the title, he will not only go missing but will struggle to find a job after the BT Sports deal ends.

All will end well. ;)

RFC_Champions

Gerrard is doing a great job!
Gerrard does need to win trophies!*

*i believe he will (hopefully sooner rather than later)

Recoba

Official Ticketer
An empty vessel. He said we’d need 50 m to even compete. Now Stevie needs to win something. If we had won last week the League Cup would have meant nothing.

He’s so bitter the goalposts will always be moved and he’s too stupid to cover his tracks.
Hartson said we needed over 100 million :))

So anything these 2 pricks say should. be disregarded immediately

Tommyhlrsc

Official Ticketer
Just keep on bullying and spitting your phlegm on folk smaller that you besides not paying your own debts to goat fùcking clown.

TARBERT LOYAL

Sutton I think Plato summed people like you up very well when he said. wise men speak because they have something to say. fools because they have to say something.

Ponientebear

He’s forever cheerleading that numerous Celtic players are worth upwards of 20 million , so a rookie like Stevie G coming in assembles a team on a fraction of that cost that can challenge these so called multi million rated players has to win something or he’s a failure ?

What is it Chris , are Celtic players worth mega millions or not , cause if they are like you state then it’s a miracle the Rangers manager is working to be able to compete with these multi million pound rated superstars

You can’t have it both ways Chris ...
Now you would think someone... say...I don’t know, maybe an ex-Rangers player who’s a pundit alongside this prick could maybe ask him that very question, Alex Rae, Ally McCoist...nah, no fecking chance.

waldo 1160

Sutton says what he likes about RANGERS....at least Savage takes him on !! About time the "other" pundits up here point out his biased slanderous agenda.

icrfc

Sutton is a fud who thrives on being controversial and living off the resultant publicity. Best ignored.

Ranger37

Official Ticketer
His “schtick” is being the controversial shock jock (and when you hear him trying to actually be a serious pundit during tarrier games, it’s no wonder he feels the need, he is awful)

There are plenty of “shock jocks” around but the difference with him is there is only one target for his bile

Him and chimp Thompson spent all morning in cup final day going on about refs

It’s a deliberate plot from that club

It shouldn’t be allowed

Mbear

Love how pundits are hyper critical about managers having never had the balls to do it themselves.

jackstar

Boring, predictable prick. I'd delete this thread and ignore the lady's front bottom you're only giving him what he wants.
And that's why he does it,to pander to those idiots and to get a reaction from us. As Stevie said our time will come and we'll take some shifting when we do get there. Our gaffer has more class on his pinky than Sutton will ever have.

jackstar

Boring, predictable prick. I'd delete this thread and ignore the lady's front bottom you're only giving him what he wants.
And that's why he does it,to pay see to those idiots and to get a reaction from us. As Stevie said our time will come and we'll take some shifting when we do get there. Our gaffer has more class on his pinky than Sutton will ever have.