Sutton (unsurprisingly) plays down Griffiths incident whilst having a pop at SFA and Rangers.

Written by Sutton and edited by Holicom. A fan's perspective on a poor soul with mental health issues, who is just a wee bit daft. They have absolutely no shame . Despicable.

This piece just makes me more angry about Barry Ferguson's yesterday. The dignified stuff is not going to work here and we need OUR people in the media to help us out and call it for what it is. Double Standards!
Really am sorry to say this as someone who saw every bit of Ferguson's career but he is a prick and should be ashamed of his piece yesterday angry doesn't even start to describe about him now

So you want our former players to talk absolute shite in the media just because that shower do? We want our ex players to be like Sutton, Hartson and Tom Boyd? I’d be thoroughly embarrassed to read bitter drivel like that coming from anyone connected to our club. I couldn’t care less about this irrelevant noise that these idiots keep creating. The way to deal with it is to keep winning and put silverware on the table. The reality is that the SFA etc are useless, not because of articles that moron brain donor ex players write on behalf of them but because they are completely incompetent.

the poster didn't say what you have posted He said he wants our players to highlight media double standards which Ferguson didn't..

This piece just makes me more angry about Barry Ferguson's yesterday. The dignified stuff is not going to work here and we need OUR people in the media to help us out and call it for what it is. Double Standards!

This is exactly it, makes me raging reading that.

So obvious, and we're painted as screwballs for thinking there's an agenda.

Should he have lobbed the tape at a Kilmarnock fan the other night? Of course not. It was daft. But no one is going to end up in A&E after getting hit by a bit of paper.

Pretty sure noone ended up in A&E after finger guns being pointed at them or a game over gesture

Are we actually surprised by it at this point? Rent-a-quote Sutton has made a conscious (and dare I say financial) decision to be Peter Lawwells media mouthpiece and in doing so has written an article that wouldn't look out of place on a mad tim blog. Thing is I don't actually think Sutton genuinely believes half the stuff he comes out with but it panders to a key element of their support that genuinely hate Rangers more than they love their own club. Hartson is another example of this - a man who's readily happy and available to go on national radio and embarrass himself just to be a puppet.

So you want our former players to talk absolute shite in the media just because that shower do? We want our ex players to be like Sutton, Hartson and Tom Boyd? I’d be thoroughly embarrassed to read bitter drivel like that coming from anyone connected to our club. I couldn’t care less about this irrelevant noise that these idiots keep creating. The way to deal with it is to keep winning and put silverware on the table. The reality is that the SFA etc are useless, not because of articles that moron brain donor ex players write on behalf of them but because they are completely incompetent.

Are you mental? Oooops sorry are you brainiacly challenged?

We don’t want lies and asadurations (over embellishments) all we would like is the facts to be levelled at the accusers in the media.

Sutton is the opitimy of what is wrong with punditry and writing newspaper columns. We have read these ramblings from him so, so many times before this one. I really do think it's time FF just deletes any thread where he is the main focus as its always the same regurgitated, nonsensical, one sided, delusional, pandering, high and mighty nonsense. We may aswell post and read the same article over and over again because its the same practise from Sutton.
Insult Rangers : Tick
Big up paedo fc : Tick
Defend the undefendable : Tick
Have a dig at Scotlands best player : Tick
Its the same regurgitated nonsense. He is a no mark, desperate for attention. Let him have a wee piece in an absolute rag but anyone with any sort of intelegance can see right through this utter gutter press.

This was predicted, the mental gymnastics is outstanding.

It’s ok not to be ok, unless you’re from Colombia.

Really absolutely sick of how every single incident that ever happens is twisted into us being terrible and them being poor wee souls and it going unchallenged. Really wears you down. My hatred for them is actually becoming hard to contain due to it all.

Whoever wrote that for Sutton is full of it, the line that it's only a bit of tape needs challenged. When Morelos did a fist pump at fir park we were told by the media it could've incited crowd trouble, the same applies here.

The Celtic bench attacking a pensioner also seems to have been swept aside.

He was explicit in saying that isn’t going to get involved in being a hypocrite like other pundits.

Highlighting double standards is not being a hypocrite its telling the truth about Alfie's treatment in the media and that shown by the media towards Griffiths

The bravest man in football has a challenger for that title with the recent Griffiths love-in.

And it's both amusing & alarming just how much Alfie's in Sutton's head. Always feels the need to reference him/have a go.

The guy is a clown he's mentioning reacting to bile from the stands but you can guarantee anything that was shouted at Griffiths was nothing compared to the genuine racism that Alfie suffered but is completely ignored when he can just make snidey digs instead.

If ‘mental health issues‘ means being a coke-head and gambling addict, then half the regulars in my local all have mental health issues every Saturday night. Griffiths is nothing more than shit on my shoe. Tying scarves on our posts and blowing his coke-ravaged beak on our corner flags won’t be forgotten. He’s a jakey with money, end of story. And %^*& Sutton & Hartson, couple of dead-beats.

If ‘mental health issues‘ means being a coke-head and gambling addict, then half the regulars in my local all have mental health issues every Saturday night. Griffiths is nothing more than shit on my shoe. Tying scarves on our posts and blowing his coke-ravaged beak on our corner flags won’t be forgotten. He’s a jakey with money, end of story. And %^*& Sutton & Hartson, couple of dead-beats.

If he is so fragile as they claim then they shouldnt be playing him.

First thought of mine too mate. Had to laugh at the “bit of tape is not going to hurt anyone” yet a couple of hand gestures nearly started WW3.... FFS the double standard reporting is clear for all to see!!

This is beyond a witch hunt now and is absolutely disgusting. If this was all taking place in a workplace, these pricks would have lost their job a long time ago.

This isn't PR anymore. This is grown men, using every public platform available to target, bully and embarrass a young black boy trying to make a better life for himself in a foreign country.

The consistency of these idiots every single day without any repercussions is exactly what - funnily enough - would drive someone to have mental health issues.

No one would end up an A and E? Does that make it OK Chris? So we've opened up the floodgates for footballers to throw light objects at the crowd now have we? No. Only your pals can get away with that. Especially brave, brave ones who have suffered from these 'mental health' issues you pretend to care so dearly about, which we've never been told what they *actually* were... Wonder why.

Mutton and Fartson are pandering to the unwashed to keep a wage coming in !
Exactly!!, That's all their doing, it keeps them good in the tims eyes, it gets the work, lets be honest every time they go on radio or TV for a interview they get a fee for it, as long as they keep controversial and get reactions ,they will keep on talking hypocritical guff

I think all of this about thumb head is being disrespectful to those who have REAL mental health issues. Correct me if I’m wrong, but are TH’s issues down to drugs, drink , debt and gambling so totally self inflicted? Hardly a victim in my view! And should he be praised for dealing with this, or for me!

Sutton doing the usual writing utter tripe
So he gets made centre of attention
Hartson and Sutton battle to be relevant

was anyone in hospital after alfie’s gesture or kent’s goal celebration? absolute spa

The double standards and hypocrisy levels in this piece by sutton is there for all to see.

These days however I get more annoyed with the cost per litre of beer than anything this cretin says.

His moral compass and victimhood mentality was exposed in 2003 possibly long before then and has bubbled away ever since.

Reactions: TNT
That report makes me so angry.

Tape will not put anyone in A&E???? However it could incite crowd trouble you fucking arsehole. Plus what harm does a cut throat gesture do? Did it slit everyone's throat in stand no? It literally did less harm than being hit with an item.

Poor Leigh had depression, do not think Morelos suffers from depression, he 8000 miles away from his family, lived in poverty most of his life, lost his sister early in his life and most of his village still struggle in poverty as he tries as much as possible to help them.

Yet Leigh is so brave and all is forgotten about him, being a racist, reacting to the crowd all the time previous to his bravery, flying an Irish Flag despite playing for Scotland, wiping his snotters on Rangers corner flags.

This is the narrative with this . Someone somewhere has come up with this and the usual suspects all have the same message. I was walking down to the pub last night listening to Clyde and it was exactly the same, Griffiths the poor victim and the nasty abuser in the stands that should be arrested.

Back