Sutton (unsurprisingly) plays down Griffiths incident whilst having a pop at SFA and Rangers.

Mutton and Fartson are pandering to the unwashed to keep a wage coming in !
Exactly this, he's a no mark and the only thing keeping him in the limelight is his attacks on anything Rangers, he's clinging on to the filths coat tails pandering to their hatred of us, without this he is a washed out nobody, he is one person I hope the club go after (no sniggering at the back) his biased remarks are harming the reputation of our Club and Fans, Sutton go and f()ck a Goat

Seems to have a constant need to make the headlines with controversial views. A lot of people seem to ignore him these days

This c unt is just a troll. A despicable cheerleading article straight out the pages of the celtic view. As a professional pundit the vermin that is Sutton is bankrupt.

‘Let’s not go overboard’.

I can’t believe he’s used those four words after banging on about Morelos for over 3 weeks! Play down one, exaggerate and get people whipped into a frenzy for another.

Then narrative around Griffiths seems to be about the brave guy who was getting unsavoury abuse. Even those who do say he’s in the wrong in the media then justify his actions and then explain them.

Why is Morelos never granted this leeway?

Griffiths was getting abuse from a few fans, but Morelos was getting it from almost an entire stadium! Yet no one has ever given him the benefit of the doubt.

The whole hypocrisy of panto pundits like Sutton absolutely stinks.

What are these mental health problem Griffiths has? Seriously, was it meant to be depression, bipolar or what? For all the talking they do about it,they dont actually say much.
It just seems to be a fall back phrase to use to excusr his behaviour

Who reads this guy and think he’s manages to make sense. Has he ever not complied with the CFC narrative, so did it comes as a surprise which side he picked this time.

What are these mental health problem Griffiths has? Seriously, was it meant to be depression, bipolar or what? For all the talking they do about it,they dont actually say much.
It just seems to be a fall back phrase to use to excusr his behaviour
For years he thought he was a big handsome devil due to the amount of kids he had with different Young fillies,until someone pointed out how ugly he was & he took it badly.

He is aligning his comment to the briefing from the celtic PR people in what’s to be said re Leigh and also continuing the narrative against Morelos and Rangers after we defeated them on 29th. Cynical as it is that’s how it works now.
Sutton is basically telling us that no one ever got hurt from having something thrown at them, but gestures are dangerous.
A strange take on the situations.

I like how every defender of Thumb says “he’s been open, honest, brave etc, etc” - he’s been nothing of the sort. He’s said nothing, his club have “hinted” that its mental health.

We want Sutton sacked, the mhanks want Boyd sacked. Me? I would get rid of them all, I see no need for pundits, they add nothing.

I like how every defender of Thumb says “he’s been open, honest, brave etc, etc” - he’s been nothing of the sort. He’s said nothing, his club have “hinted” that its mental health.

If Griffiths does have mental illness, then going by his bizarre behaviour the other night, he is now clearly a danger to both himself and others.

Boyd played down the gauntlet and it almost seems like fate that both Mutton and Hartson fail to recognise their own double standards.

Knewco Sutton will be thinking about Helicopter Sunday till the day he dies.

This pleases me greatly.

Back