Sutton

EssexBear

For many years Garth Crooks had a gig on BBC Spirts web site predicting weekends Premier results against celebrities.

Sutton now doing it

40 points for right result , 10 points for corrrect result

First week he got more correct results but celeb got two correct scores and on points trounced Sutton !

The idiot claimed victory as he had more correct results than celeb has correct scores !!

We know he a bad loser but …

In the article he said he doesn’t have many mates !! Took me by surprise!!!

For many years Garth Crooks had a gig on BBC Spirts web site predicting weekends Premier results against celebrities.

Sutton now doing it

First week he got more correct results but celeb got two correct scores and on points trounced Sutton !

The idiot claimed victory as he had more correct results than celeb has correct scores !!

Must have that fud Hartson as one.

I remember when that Uber sack Mark Lawrence done the predictions. 9 times out of 10 he went for 2-0. I regularly beat his predictions. Oxygen thief. Bit like Sutton.

Sutton’s treatment of DJ should have seen him barred from media work. A nasty cnuts trick.

Sutton is a complete bellend and just likes the sound of his own voice. As for Hartson it’s embarrassing listening to him on Go Radio as he can barely string two words together on air!

Was Mark Lawrenson that did the predictions and Crooks picked the team of the week was it not?

Yeah.

What happened to that miserable bastard Lawrenson? What excuse did they make up to get rid of him?

He gave of the demeanour that everything was beneath him and he just couldn’t be arsed. Thank fook they got rid.

Yeah.

What happened to that miserable bastard Lawrenson? What excuse did they make up to get rid of him?

He gave of the demeanour that everything was beneath him and he just couldn’t be arsed. Thank fook they got rid.
Commentating on the Venezuelan league now, last I heard.

Another throw-in....

Whats the deal with the sutton/goats shtick?

If I understand correctly - he was allegedly questioned over his choice & care of pets (including goats) in potentially unsuitable conditions - by animal charities & / or the constabulary

There's been a couple of multi-page threads on this going back to 2019 - as referenced / linked above

Sutton now doing it

How this evil piece of shit get,s these gigs is f ucking unbelievable

R5 606 last week - Sutton asked if he thought we could turn around the 2-0 deficit - he said that it was possible due to the great atmosphere at Ibrox and “good luck to them”. He really is a good actor.

How this evil piece of shit get,s these gigs is f ucking unbelievable
I honestly don't understand it either, you don't need to watch or listen to him very long to work out he is nasty piece of work. I can only assume he gets work because he's from Norfolk and in a media box ticking exercise he gets the call as their representative?.

Yeah.

He was doing co commentary on BBC and a player hit a really weak free kick and he said 'go put your skirt back on'.

Writing was on the wall after that.

Back