Sutton's latest ramblings

He isn’t actually saying he’s worth £50m or that there will be bids at that level, is he?
Is he not stressing how desperately septic need the player?
I didn't say he said he was woth £50 million. What I said was he talks their players up i. e.
'Best player in Scotland!'
He isn't even the best striker in Scotland. He calls our striker (who is the best) 'Buffalo brains'.
Our ex players talk their players up constantly whilst berating ours. That's a fact.
Can't see how that is embarrassing myself?

I thought the striker that scored the most goals was regarded as the best?

So he’s not doing his maths, probably why he went bankrupt.

Look,

1) it’s Sutton
2) he’s an ex Yahoo bigging up a current Yahoo player
3) it’s his job to get us all talking about this.

However, you would be forgiven for thinking there’s a strategic move to ramp up this guy’s ability / price tag today.

Is there a need to sell him in January?

It's our ex players falling over themselves to agree with the fuckwit annoys me more

I find the increasing “chatter” on Edouard recently a good thing. It means that Celtic are an active seller which given the money they supposedly have in the bank tells its own story.

I find the increasing “chatter” on Edouard recently a good thing. It means that Celtic are an active seller which given the money they supposedly have in the bank tells its own story.

Maybe the result of the secret investigation was not favourable at all and the need for a large tranche of money is required to deal with compensation claims.

In the event of a cascade of compensation, their players will not be bought for inflated prices and I would expect players to start wanting to leave

Let’s ignore the fact that he’s not even worth £50m and on to the more important point...

There’s no fucking way Celtic are turning down a £50m bid

International break. Nothing much happening.

Having to create 'news' and to get people talking.

Looks like it worked.

Hasnt scored in other a month in the league but sure. If Morelos did that we would hear about why he's overrated and clearly not the best striker in the country, Eduoard does it and he's somehow tripled his price

I didn't say he said he was woth £50 million. What I said was he talks their players up i. e.
'Best player in Scotland!'
He isn't even the best striker in Scotland. He calls our striker (who is the best) 'Buffalo brains'.
Our ex players talk their players up constantly whilst berating ours. That's a fact.
Can't see how that is embarrassing myself?
I’m trying hard here but I cannot see where I’ve accused you of embarrassing yourself.
If you are reading some of the posts here, surely you’ll agree that some are implying that Sutton did claim Edouard was worth £50m.
Those are the posters I’m suggesting are embarrassing themselves.
Those who didn’t read what he actually said.

Typical mentally challenged approach. Say something enough times and people will start to believe it.

Chris is hurting big time, he got Savaged on twitter last week, went missing for a few days... I'm loving all this stuff. Top of the league, eat it, stats don't lie.

All I will say is that it is about time Rangers asked our ex players to do similar.

Celtic are always ensuring big values are talked about for their players, not saying it necessarily works all the time but it doesn't do any harm. We all scorned at their insistence that Tierney was worth £25m, and they got that all in one payment.

If we really believe Alfie is the best striker in the country we should be getting the message out there. If we don't retaliate it will be taken as read that we are not convinced Alfie is as good as Edourd.

I don’t think he’s insinuating for a second he’s worth £50m
I think he’s basically saying Celtic are fucked without him.
Could be wrong

He isn’t actually saying he’s worth £50m or that there will be bids at that level, is he?
Is he not stressing how desperately septic need the player?

too much brain power needed to deduce that for most I think

People should treat Sutton for what he is - a troll. He's hoping for a reaction on Twitter.

An article penned to wind people up, get the Daily Record hits, and get Sutton attention.

A quick look on this thread and on Twitter tells me that is has worked. What a boring game.

Not on Twitter however maybe someone should point out the stars in this superstar

Has he even been top scorer in the country?

How many European goals?

Etc

An article penned to wind people up, get the Daily Record hits, and get Sutton attention.

A quick look on this thread and on Twitter tells me that is has worked. What a boring game.
I actually don’t believe that to be the case on this one.
It’s the misinterpretation, lack of reading more like, of the tweet that has cause this.

Why do they always want to sell their best players? Clearly there is some gaping need to feel wanted that haunts their collective psyche.

Lucky for Sutton he’s got our ex player ready to high five him and join in the Edouard love in.

I would love it if they sold him in January though, it would be a disaster for them.

I’m trying hard here but I cannot see where I’ve accused you of embarrassing yourself.
If you are reading some of the posts here, surely you’ll agree that some are implying that Sutton did claim Edouard was worth £50m.
Those are the posters I’m suggesting are embarrassing themselves.
Those who didn’t read what he actually said.
I agree with you in that sense, mate.
Surely you agree our ex players have to start playing the same game and devalue their players whilst bumming ours up.
All these little things add up.

I agree with you in that sense, mate.
Surely you agree our ex players have to start playing the same game and devalue their players whilst bumming ours up.
All these little things add up.
I’d rather they didn’t lie but I hate it when any of them, anybody actually, unnecessarily slate Rangers players.

edouard was the invisable man against livingston and not for the first time when ive seen the filth on tv, he is a good player but i really dont see all the hype about him , given the choice without trying to be biased i would have Alfie every day of the week over edouard, its not just that moron sutton it seems to be all the media including some of our own ex players who cant help themselves whoring their players for vastly inflated prices and yet Alfredo is worth between 10 and 15 mill ?? aye right then !!

Look,

1) it’s Sutton

However, you would be forgiven for thinking there’s a strategic move to ramp up this guy’s ability / price tag today.

Was thinking that myself wonder what boyd and fergie are getting out of bigging him up? More newspaper cloloums possibly? ..

Look,

1) it’s Sutton

Yes.

If we stay at the top of the table and win the league, that means no CL next season for Timmy. That cripples them financially and means French Eddy's asking price is vastly reduced.

A pack of cards, as Dave King said.

The man is an idiot and an apologist for all things mentally challenged.
What other credentials do you require in order to be labelled a wankstain .

What a waste of good sperm, this cvnt has turned out to be!!!
Only thing that feeds this "so called"pundit is his hatred of the Glasgow Rangers.

I hate when our fans refer to him as 'French Eddy' That is their name for him, I find it cringe when they call him that never mind our fans. Do you think they are over there referring to Morelos as 'The Buffalo' or 'Alfie'? No way.

Back