Sutton's latest ramblings

Look,

1) it’s Sutton
2) he’s an ex Yahoo bigging up a current Yahoo player
3) it’s his job to get us all talking about this.

However, you would be forgiven for thinking there’s a strategic move to ramp up this guy’s ability / price tag today.

Is there a need to sell him in January?

Look,

1) it’s Sutton
2) he’s an ex Yahoo bigging up a current Yahoo player
3) it’s his job to get us all talking about this.

However, you would be forgiven for thinking there’s a strategic move to ramp up this guy’s ability / price tag today.

Is there a need to sell him in January?

He can bum him up all he wants.

The guy is seen as a complete buffoon south of the border. Savage makes sure of that.

He is a professional troll. He is also very good at talking their players up and playing ours down.
On the other hand we have Barry and Kris talking theirs up and ours down.

I don't think he’s saying the guy is worth £50m. He’s making the point that even IF they received a ridiculous bid like £50m (because it is mental - especially in January) they’ll be fucked without him. So they just cant afford to sell him!

The point he’s missing is they’re fucked anyway!

Saying he’s the best striker is scotland is standard for an ex-yahoo who is quite clearly very YAAAAHOOOO

He is a professional troll. He is also very good at talking their players up and playing ours down.
On the other hand we have Barry and Kris talking theirs up and ours down.
I’ve just picked on post here.
Read the tweet.
He is not saying Edouard is WORTH £50.
We’re embarrassing ourselves here.

French U21 team now costs more than Barca . I understand he is not saying he is valued at that but even the best player in Scotland pish .

These articles don't help, feeding the yahoo's ego, it's already inflated to maximum capacity. No wonder the majority of them are deluded when this nonsense is being peddled. It'll make 55 more sweeter for us when they are baffled as to why their "£50 million" striker can't do the same job as Alfie. Seriously don't understand the hype when they paid £9 million for him and he can't score against livi or the junkies.

Exaggerated is an understatement. Should we expect anything less from Sutton, loves blowing his own trumpet.

Last edited:
Thats how much of a panic they are in, no player can be sold no matter what the price even at a deluded rate of 50 million

Best striker in Scotland you say, hmm let me think..................you're a fud sutton, the famous currently have the best two in Scotland.

Back