SV Hamburg

hammer17

Official Ticketer
Currently one down to Hannover with 20 mins to play, HSV also down to 10 me.

Started off the season superbly and have fell away the last few weeks now sitting in 5th. It seems they are gunna have to settle for another season in Bundesliga.2 if they don’t pull the finger out

Can't even describe HSV as a yo-yo club, as they haven't even "yo'd" yet.

If they do pull off the miracle of promotion, they're bound to go straight back down again.

Yer mate is spot on. Been going/watching them for 20 odd years. They are feckin useless :))
He thinks they actually LIKE Bundesliga 2!!! that's why they keep losing daft goals & throwing games away from winning positions :confused: On a side note, if you have frequented the Quarry Bar in the Royal Burgh, you might have met him as he always goes there when he is in Glasgow. I'm from Ru'glen myself and that is where I met him & his fellow Hamburgers when they were over for a game about 10 years ago. Since we have both visited each other & our respective partners get on as well (a bonus for us as we can go to the Tankstelle in Hamburg when we are over or wherever Tyneside True Blues are based when they come down here).

Hamburg are rubbish and it will be a long time before they join the big boys again.
I just don't understand the what some of our fans see in them

Hamburg are rubbish and it will be a long time before they join the big boys again.
Should we only form relationships with Clubs that are guaranteed success? I fail to see your point.

tumblr_lvg28nZ3UW1qipdnlo1_500.jpg

He thinks they actually LIKE Bundesliga 2!!! that's why they keep losing daft goals & throwing games away from winning positions :confused: On a side note, if you have frequented the Quarry Bar in the Royal Burgh, you might have met him as he always goes there when he is in Glasgow. I'm from Ru'glen myself and that is where I met him & his fellow Hamburgers when they were over for a game about 10 years ago. Since we have both visited each other & our respective partners get on as well (a bonus for us as we can go to the Tankstelle in Hamburg when we are over or wherever Tyneside True Blues are based when they come down here).
I've had a beer or 2 in the quarry. Victoria bar would be my local but im adaptable :))
You ok for a pm? We probably know the same folk

I watched the game until their player got the red card. They started the season so wel, but now appear to be melting away like they did last season. Their fans must be feeling very frustrated and disappointed.

I watch most of their games that are televised but I didn't catch today's game.

The team for about 10 years has barely had an identity. Too many players in the side who just don't have any heart or dig in them despite a few of them being quite talented.

It's sad to say but what I have watched of Hamburg on the TV this season would have me believe that if they were to be promoted they would certainly struggle in the top division.

No disrespect but SV Hamburg?

WTF

Either HSV, der Hamburger Sport-Verein or if you are really pedantic, der Hamburger Sport-Verein e. V.

Supported HSV since 1979 when my Mum moved to Germany thanks to Mighty Mouse aka Kevin Keegan.

Manfred Kaltz Horst Hrubesch and Felix Magath were wonderful players but HSV have a bit of an identity crisis at the moment but I am hopeful they will be back soon,

Nur der HSV

No disrespect but SV Hamburg?

WTF

Either HSV, der Hamburger Sport-Verein or if you are really pedantic, der Hamburger Sport-Verein e. V.

Supported HSV since 1979 when my Mum moved to Germany thanks to Mighty Mouse aka Kevin Keegan.

Manfred Kaltz Horst Hrubesch and Felix Magath were wonderful players but HSV have a bit of an identity crisis at the moment but I am hopeful they will be back soon,

Nur der HSV

Why did Kevin Keegan get your mum to move to Germany?

Maybe we're not glory hunters and back up/keep in touch with mates from Hamburger SV. If I'm ever in Germany I'd be sure to visit the Hamburg guys, and go see one of their games. Hopefully they get their shit together and get back to the Bundesliga.

Maybe we're not glory hunters and back up/keep in touch with mates from Hamburger SV. If I'm ever in Germany I'd be sure to visit the Hamburg guys, and go see one of their games. Hopefully they get their shit together and get back to the Bundesliga.
Good on you mate.Yes I hope your visits are great, but I just can't get interested in other teams.
Must be getting old.

I've had a beer or 2 in the quarry. Victoria bar would be my local but im adaptable :))
You ok for a pm? We probably know the same folk
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was watching my fitbaw coupon bite the dust thanks to the mackems. Yeah, go for a pm & I used to drink in the Victoria as well as I lived in Reid St, so it's a cert we will know some of the same people.

Well it’s our upbringing strike a relationship with someone you don’t walk away when things get tough.

A great club that will eventually bounce back, they'll make an appointment soon that will be comparable to Warburton at us.

A strong HSV will make the best of the rest competition in the Bundesliga even more interesting.

I’ve watched some games over last couple of seasons and the phrase that comes to mind is “they’ve hibsed it” again

A huge club who should really be playing in European competition.
Their presence in the top flight makes German football stronger in my opinion.
The sooner they get back up the better.

Back