Swindled by a fellow bear

foreverblue

Official Ticketer
Evening bears,

I’ve never wrote one of these but have been swindled by a fellow bear having passed on my season books for Chelsea to him and I wondered if anyone knew him and could have a word on my behalf to try and talk sense into him.

Anyway, I gave this guy 4 season tickets for the West Ham game last week on the proviso that he post them back to me straight after the game. Despite chasing him every day since for answers he’s been evasive, saying he’d do it the following day, he’d drop them off but then not showing up etc. It’s culminated in him saying to me today he’s not returning them out of spite which will cost me £204.

His name is Iain Wallace, twitter handle SFCOOTM, he had an English accent and supports Southampton but said he was born in Inverness but moved to England when he was 8. He told me he travels home and away watching the Gers from london, euro trips the lot. We exchanged stories about following the gers and about the trips to Villarreal and Vienna this season so his rangers supporting story seems legit.

Does anyone know the crook? I have screenshots if admin want any foundations to the story.

Nah on second thoughts, that's not even worth having banter over.
Hope you get it sorted out and tickets returned to you. Could you not just contact Chelsea and ask for new cards to be sent out? You don't need to go into any depth about what happened unless they ask you too. Probably incur a charge but at least in invalidates the other cards and you can get back to using them.
Be careful next time.

Contact Chelsea and tell them your tickets have been stolen.
They could get security to keep an eye on your 4 seats and huckle anyone who uses them.
My house was burgled in 90's on the night before the title decider with Aberdeen at Ibrox and my jacket with my ST's in it were stolen.
I contacted Rangers and they issued me with paper tickets but asked me to hold back from going to my seat as they would have security looking to see if the thieves were stupid enough to use them.
As they were most probably mentally challengeds they weren't used...but it's worth a try!

I am in Spain on holiday now and season ticket holders must be present if reprints required. The £204 is the lost tickets for Burnley game on Monday which my boss was going to on the tickets.

His Twitter has been open throughout until I told him I’d be going to his HR manager about earlier today for airing some undesirable views and is all of a sudden blocked but I had screenshots.

I’m gonna message them with it anyway as my last reposte.

Chelsea don’t take kindly to resale of season cards and would more than likely suspend the cards pending an investigation.

I’ve yet to come across this guy and the names not familiar, I’ll have an ask about for you OP.

I listed them on an active Chelsea tickets exchange, he came to my work and collected them and paid me for West Ham. It was pure coincidental that he was a fellow Bluenose as well. Now he’s refusing to to return them.

I may just tell the club that I lost my wallet, there’s only two home game so left thankfully and they issue new cards each season but Burnley will lost, as I say, at be lost at a cost of £51 a ticket!

Last edited:
I have found Chelsea TO helpful.
I would simply report as lost/Stolen.
List tickets on official club exchange tour boss can buy from there then Chelsea pay you.
Note once listed on exchange they are cancelled for that game and can’t be used

Evening bears,

I’ve never wrote one of these but have been swindled by a fellow bear having passed on my season books for Chelsea to him and I wondered if anyone knew him and could have a word on my behalf to try and talk sense into him.

Anyway, I gave this guy 4 season tickets for the West Ham game last week on the proviso that he post them back to me straight after the game. Despite chasing him every day since for answers he’s been evasive, saying he’d do it the following day, he’d drop them off but then not showing up etc. It’s culminated in him saying to me today he’s not returning them out of spite which will cost me £204.

His name is Iain Wallace, twitter handle SFCOOTM, he had an English accent and supports Southampton but said he was born in Inverness but moved to England when he was 8. He told me he travels home and away watching the Gers from london, euro trips the lot. We exchanged stories about following the gers and about the trips to Villarreal and Vienna this season so his rangers supporting story seems legit.

Does anyone know the crook? I have screenshots if admin want any foundations to the story.
What a fuckin scum bag,did you cancel season tickets mate?
Hope it doesn't effect your loyalty points if we get to Europa league final.

Last edited:
There is a guy from Inverness who has been ripping people off for ticket money for ages, his name regularly appears on twitter with people complaining about him. Amazingly he has never had a sore face because of it, maybe because his da's a copper apparently.

I listed them on an active Chelsea tickets exchange, he came to my work and collected them and paid me for West Ham. It was pure coincidental that he was a fellow Bluenose as well. Now he’s refusing to to return them.

I may just tell the club that I lost my wallet, there’s only two home game so left thankfully and they issue new cards each season but Burnley will lost, as I say, at be lost at a cost of £51 a ticket!
I don’t think he’s a bluenose tbh. Not a proper one anyway.

Sorry you’ve been scammed mate, surely if you have the address you posted them to can you report to police?

I am in Spain on holiday now and season ticket holders must be present if reprints required. The £204 is the lost tickets for Burnley game on Monday which my boss was going to on the tickets.

His Twitter has been open throughout until I told him I’d be going to his HR manager about earlier today for airing some undesirable views and is all of a sudden blocked but I had screenshots.

I’m gonna message them with it anyway as my last reposte.

I used to phone Chelsea and they would print a paper ticket for whoever wanted to collect it, I just had to leave their name and as long as the person had ID they would hand it over.

Call the ticket office, they cancel them and issue you new cards, its not going to cost that much

He ain’t no bear mate, I’ve never met or done business with any bear with those scruples.

I hope you get the chance to squeeze his throat

Scum behaviour mate with a strange backstory to boot.
Surely Chelsea just deactivate the old cards and post new ones?

I'm sorry about your situation and I hope you get it sorted and the cvnt gets his comeuppance. But reading the title and the word swindled gave me an image of you shaking your fist in the air and cursing the scoundrel

If this is a scam and is certainly sounds like it, then the real person(s) who is being Scammed is whoever buys the tickets off him. They will turn up in good faith, only for the tickets not work,. He will know that you, or anyone else he's stolen from will cancel the tickets making them useless.

He must be intending to re-sell the ST books and will know they won't work.

Back