Swindled by a fellow bear

Looking at this guys twitter feed, btw you cant search him because he is locked, but you can search his @ replies, seems he has a history of ticket reselling for other clubs to, as far as I could quickly ascertain anyway. I seriously doubt this guys credentials as a bear, most likely he has worked his way into your favour by lying. Sadly there are twisted bastards out there that will do over decent people like this.

Is this arsehole on facebook?

Sure the Southampton bears must know this guy? Sorry to hear about this OP, if you get his address, I will gladly pay him a visit for you.

Searching his username on twitter and the word tickets it looks like he buys and sells tickets.

Clearly dodgy!

For sure he has made that he’s a Rangers man up , never had any issues with buying or selling tickets to fellow bears and certainly never came across a prick like the one your dealing with. Hope it all works out for you mate and the tosser gets what he deserves

Ive reported them as lost/stolen and asked the club to issue me reprints for the last two games.

I thought Burnley was Sunday but it’s monday and I’m back early hours of Monday so any major issues have now been averted so instead of £200 quid he’s cost me £40. Nevertheless he‘s still fucked me over and been a c*nt throughout.

As for legitimacy of him being a bluenose he seems to follow a lot of rangers supporters clubs and 4lads etc.

I am in Spain on holiday now and season ticket holders must be present if reprints required. The £204 is the lost tickets for Burnley game on Monday which my boss was going to on the tickets.

His Twitter has been open throughout until I told him I’d be going to his HR manager about earlier today for airing some undesirable views and is all of a sudden blocked but I had screenshots.

I’m gonna message them with it anyway as my last reposte.

Send the posts to the generic email for his company. If you and his company have a Facebook, complain t them through Private message.

I've first hand experience of this, if they're a customer facing company, inform them you're cancelling policies/spreading the word regarding not using their services.

Gross misconduct.

Ive reported them as lost/stolen and asked the club to issue me reprints for the last two games.

I thought Burnley was Sunday but it’s monday and I’m back early hours of Monday so any major issues have now been averted so instead of £200 quid he’s cost me £40. Nevertheless he‘s still fucked me over and been a c*nt throughout.

As for legitimacy of him being a bluenose he seems to follow a lot of rangers supporters clubs and 4lads etc.

If he's looking for tickets to scam then those are the type of accounts he'd be following.

Happened to me earlier in the season with a so called bluenose from Greenock. I was allocated Hamilton in cccs but was on holiday so arranged to swap for a St Mirren ticket which he said he'd been allocated but had another through his rsc. I sent him Hamilton ticket first class in post and he said he'd do the same with St Mirren ticket.

Anyway, day before the St Mirren game and still no sign of the ticket (trains etc already booked). He told me Rangers hadn't posted his ticket but he'd meet me outside the ground with his rsc ticket. Didn't show up.

Got one outside the ground anyway but he since blocked me on Facebook and wouldn't pay for my Hamilton ticket.

Happened to me earlier in the season with a so called bluenose from Greenock. I was allocated Hamilton in cccs but was on holiday so arranged to swap for a St Mirren ticket which he said he'd been allocated but had another through his rsc. I sent him Hamilton ticket first class in post and he said he'd do the same with St Mirren ticket.

Anyway, day before the St Mirren game and still no sign of the ticket (trains etc already booked). He told me Rangers hadn't posted his ticket but he'd meet me outside the ground with his rsc ticket. Didn't show up.

Got one outside the ground anyway but he since blocked me on Facebook and wouldn't pay for my Hamilton ticket.
Name and shame

What was the guy's name.

Get it posted and we'll all check out his FB

Shite way to behave from the guy. Deserves all the attention he would get if you post his name (unless there are any rules about naming swindling bastards on the forum, admin?)

Report that clown to his RSC minimum

What was the guy's name.

Get it posted and we'll all check out his FB

Shite way to behave from the guy. Deserves all the attention he would get if you post his name (unless there are any rules about naming swindling bastards on the forum, admin?)

I'll post his name, however wouldn't want to if it's breaching any rules. If anybody from the area wants to dm me then feel free.

I wasn't too fussed at the time from a monetary point of view as it was only £20-odd, was just annoyed that a fellow bear would do that. Didn't even think to post on here at the time.

Back