World Cup 2022 Switzerland v Cameroon, Brazil v Serbia, Uruguay v South Korea, Portugal v Ghana - Thursday 24th

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
5Czj2qU.png

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Best set of games so far and it’s 4 home wins for me

Switzerland
Uruguay
Portugal
Brazil

Pays 6/1 ish

Will do some -1 s and 2 s as well

First game doesn’t look great, on paper at least, but the rest look fun.

Also excited for Ghana playing Uruguay. Didn’t realise they were in a group; should be a proper grudge match.

I can't say the 2 earlier games are getting the juices flowing. The later games should be good, though.

My dads just said ‘that Julien Rodriguez has been about for years’ genuinely took me about five minutes to figure out who the %^*& he meant.

I think that the World Cup is always a great watch.

I have to also say that the most refreshing thing is the added time.
The same time system should be mandatory in every league in the world.
Would surely be a good thing.

Watching the game with the other half and told her one of the Swiss players was born in Cameroon. She asked me which one, so I narrowed it down for her.

I’m still harbouring hopes of winning that ITV competition of 30k plus £250 per goal.

These 0-0s are a drag

I think that the World Cup is always a great watch.

I have to also say that the most refreshing thing is the added time.
The same time system should be mandatory in every league in the world.
Would surely be a good thing.

worth it purely for the confusion it would cause at Ibrox with 5 mins to go

Didn't celebrate as he's scored against the country he's actually from. Modern football in a nutshell.

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Not being funny but who the f would need an illegal stream when they are on STV Player /BBC I player.

The Switzerland manager….I can remember we were strongly linked with signing his brother back in the noughties

Back