SWPL - Rangers

Why if the bbc are trying to build interest in woman’s football is the game on bbc Alba with no English commentary . Should be on the bbc Scotland channel or at least have an English commentary option. Gonna put a lot of people off having to mute their tv. Right now there’s nothing on the bbc Scotland channel . Absolutely no reason why it can’t be there

Good win and start for the team

Broadcasting right as stated are held by the SWFL

BBC are streaming 21 games via the website

BBC Alba are showing live matches

Hibs v Rangers 8th November and Glasgow City v Rangers 13th December are live on BBC Alba both 4.10 pm kick-offs

Rangers TV will probably have goals etc

Edit BBC Alba are showing games but not every match day

Last edited:
Why if the bbc are trying to build interest in woman’s football is the game on bbc Alba with no English commentary . Should be on the bbc Scotland channel or at least have an English commentary option. Gonna put a lot of people off having to mute their tv. Right now there’s nothing on the bbc Scotland channel . Absolutely no reason why it can’t be there
SC4 run by BBC do welsh /English option i suspect something to do with the local council up there

SC4 run by BBC do welsh /English option i suspect something to do with the local council up there
Goes completely against promoting the game if games are only shown in a language very few people actually speak . Don’t see why any sport should be on bbc Alba since the new bbc Scotland channel became a thing

Good win and start for the team

Broadcasting right as stated are held by the SWFL

BBC are streaming 21 games via the website

BBC Alba are showing a live match per matchday

Hibs v Rangers 8th November and Glasgow City v Rangers 13th December are live on BBC Alba both 4.10 pm kick-offs

Rangers TV will probably have goals etc
Think the SWFL will be getting an email from me, If they have sold the rights to the woman's football to the BBC then it means they have agreed to which matches will be shown.

So why have they agreed to the BBC not showing any of Rangers live home games and why have the SWFL agreed to this.

Think the SWFL will be getting an email from me, If they have sold the rights to the woman's football to the BBC then it means they have agreed to which matches will be shown.

So why have they agreed to the BBC not showing any of Rangers live home games and why have the SWFL agreed to this.
Remember the season has only started but if they don't show any of our homes then you have point

It's 90/10 gaelic/english. Any time he needs to speak to co-comms it's in English which only goes to highlight how ridiculous it is.

I'm watching this at the moment and Glasgow City are all over the mentally challenged boots. Its surreal listening to this commentator rabbiting on in Gaelic when no one understands what he is saying, then when talking to the co-commentator he switches into English.

Was originally planning on using my 25 pound voucher to buy tickets to see the woman. Had assumed that fans would be back before it expires in December . Now I honestly don’t know what I can spend the voucher on . Already got mygers and RTV

Also didn’t realise we have signed both of Glasgow city’s goal scorers today on pre contracts for January . Unless Glasgow city can find a way to go professional I think is and that lot will quickly overtake them . Players will choose us and them over city if we are offering them pro contracts and they arnt

Back