Sydney Replacement

I doubt we'll do to the US - they're in the World Cup so all their focus will be on that.

Given Italy aren't in it I think we should try and set something up with the likes of Inter/Juve/AC. Italian teams have a heavy domestic bias in their teams and will be looking to keep them fit over the break.
Serie A are already planning a 20 team tournament in USA during that time.

I really hope they do a summer tour down to Oceania in summer 2023

Let NZ/OZ/Asian based fans see the team against any team other than Celtic

I agree. Our fanbase in Oceania deserves it.

I doubt we'll do to the US - they're in the World Cup so all their focus will be on that.

Given Italy aren't in it I think we should try and set something up with the likes of Inter/Juve/AC. Italian teams have a heavy domestic bias in their teams and will be looking to keep them fit over the break.

Serie A are already planning a 20 team tournament in USA during that time.

Friendly against Lazio would be nice as well :)

Hamburg, Cologne then Feyenoord all away.

The f.ucking daddy of mini tournaments for us imo.

It’s not going to be a mini-tournament at Ibrox in the heart of winter!

Our pitch is hardly a bowling green at present. We’ve got harry styles still to %^*& it further this summer as well.

We won’t play a home game for many reasons, including, it’s not commercially smart.

Hamburg away would be the absolute sensible thing to arrange and get the fans back onside.

This over consecutive Saturdays. :D

Some lovely ideas on here but without a sell-out home game we are not going to fill the financial hole left by rightly cancelling the trip to Sydney. And yes, that does mean paying over the top to watch a reserve friendly.

After todays smashing news, and before March ends and we get into the chaotic rollercoaster that will be April what would we like to see in November in place of the Australia trip?

We've got to be looking for some nice trip out the UK surely?

Florida Cup round 2 anyone?
Hamburg away.

A bit harsh on Linfield
A club that has been shown to be a true friend to us

I'm sure with the goodwill that's around now ,proper marketing and low priced tickets and billed as part of our 150th celebrations we could sell this out .if that was a club they choose to consider for a match.

my own preference would be Hamburg though
Hamburg and Linfield match package would sell well imo. £40 for both games over a couple of days or £30 and £20 each.

Hamburg, Linfield and Kyiv in Hamburg. Raise some money for the displaced Ukranians.

For the largely selfish reason that I could get to the games and have a soft spot for all clubs involved.

Join up with Man U and Liverpool in Thailand? Would be great for us and would make them sick!
Battle of Britain match - if not Man U or Liverpool then another Premier League team in Asia, Australia or the US.

They were popular back in the 80s when we played Everton in Dubai.

“Battle of Britain” would give Bisgrove’s marketing department something to work with now that “Old Firm” is off the table.

Back