T/shirt Design ideas for 55.

front_large_extended.png
Get to f.cuk with that . The tramps did that years ago . It was classless then and is classless now .

I want to celebrate 55 titles without any reference to the mentally challengeds

Get to f.cuk with that . The tramps did that years ago . It was classless then and is classless now .

I want to celebrate 55 titles without any reference to the mentally challengeds

I was unaware they did that. I bet it boiled your piss back then though. I want it to boil their piss when we lift 55.

Maybe I'm just petty, but I like the idea of using their own shite patter of the last decade against them now.

Each to their own I suppose.

I was unaware they did that. I bet it boiled your piss back then though. I want it to boil their piss when we lift 55.

Maybe I'm just petty, but I like the idea of using their own shite patter of the last decade against them now.

Each to their own I suppose.
If you want to celebrate our 55th title by kicking about with a t shirt that references Celtic , knock yourself out .

Rangers should have a bit more class than that and certainly not copy the mentally challengeds .

as it happens , as gutting as it was , I was so proud of the team . A tramp cutting about in a T-shirt that was more about us than their own success merely reminded me I was glad I was born a bear

Number 55.
We Welcome the Chase.
Number 55,
No Surrender,
Number 55,
On to the Next One.
Number 55
1872—2020.

If you want to celebrate our 55th title by kicking about with a t shirt that references Celtic , knock yourself out .

Rangers should have a bit more class than that and certainly not copy the mentally challengeds .

as it happens , as gutting as it was , I was so proud of the team . A tramp cutting about in a T-shirt that was more about us than their own success merely reminded me I was glad I was born a bear
Who said I would be kicking about in one? I don't wear my Rangers gear outside of going to a game, watching a game at home with friends or having a kick about as I think adults knocking about publicly in football tops isn't a good look (personal preference).

The OP asked for some ideas and I made a suggestion which I thought was quite humorous and would annoy the scum.

Wasn't copying anyone. Like I explained earlier, I wasn't aware they had done similar.

Anyway, I'm sure there are loads of staunch points in the post for you. Have a nice weekend :)

My good lady owns her own t-shirt brand and has a 55 one drawn out. It made me emotional when I seen the design but asked her not to tempt fate and get a sample printed until the title was wrapped up!!

Will share on here when it lands.
Any details of her company mate? I’ve got a design in mind. PM if you wish

How about,

and %^*& YOU to all you small minded, delusional, bitter cunts that tried to kill us and then sent us down to the bottom tier for a laugh. Get It Right Fuckin Up Ye. Know your fucking place in future, bitches!

Would that fit on your shirt?

My good lady owns her own t-shirt brand and has a 55 one drawn out. It made me emotional when I seen the design but asked her not to tempt fate and get a sample printed until the title was wrapped up!!

Will share on here when it lands.
Think she's in the process of making me a hoody! Does that get me to the top of the list for launch?

Maybe not the best idea could have it rhyme with 55 or the 5 part of it. Perhaps in way about our journey. 55 logo large size and boxes ticked with things like still alive survive revive thrive arrive at 55. I cannot make good rhymes with 55 there are thing like misty eyed and swiftly arrived.Thinking my idea is not so good now but will leave it here anyway.

Last edited:
Back