Table after round 2

Bayheadloyal

After both us and benfica winning away today, round 2 on paper looks like it could be very realistically 2 home wins if we perform as we have so far.

It will allow us to go into the benfica double header with a 6 points gap off third place. Almost a free hit and no matter what happens we will still be 2nd after 4 rounds due to better head to head records.

All ifs and buts at this stage. Historically we always start a group strong so if other results go our way, I'm looking for us to be qualified with 2 games to go :)

Waht you think the best results will be between lech and standard? 2 draws?

Said similar to my mate at full time. On form you would say two home wins so is both top on 6 points and two teams on 0.

Then ideal match day 3 and 4 would be Liège and Poznan play out two draws so anything we get against Benfica is a bonus. Share three points each and we are both through after match day 4.

Said similar to my mate at full time. On form you would say two home wins so is both top on 6 points and two teams on 0.

Then ideal match day 3 and 4 would be Liège and Poznan play out two draws so anything we get against Benfica is a bonus. Share three points each and we are both through after match day 4.
That would be ideal.

Confident we won’t lose both games to Benfica.

Definitely improving year on year under Gerrard and his staff. We are now able to look at where we could be after just one group game, nothing wrong about that at all, good days returning, Wonderful.

Back