Tactics Talk- H&H

Mass72

I know a lot of bears are subscribing to this now, just thought this wee show deserved a mention on its own.
Listened to the latest one yesterday and it was a cracking pod, really knowledgeable insight from both the lads as always. The lad Ally is brilliant to listen to whenever he is on, really breaks it down into tactics for dummies like me.
Well worth a listen and keep up the good work lads!

It's pretty interesting stuff.

And another one to listen to for some of the most brutal takedowns, taking the piss, and demolishing of one of the participants has to be the most recent Stuff and Nonsense, episode 5. It's really got jack shit to do with football aside from some papist assertions of another. Completely uncensored. Cruel humour. It's bloody marvellous.

It's pretty interesting stuff.

And another one to listen to for some of the most brutal takedowns, taking the piss, and demolishing of one of the participants has to be the most recent Stuff and Nonsense, episode 5. It's really got jack shit to do with football aside from some papist assertions of another. Completely uncensored. Cruel humour. It's bloody marvellous.
His jumper's a green yin riddle had me in tears!

I know a lot of bears are subscribing to this now, just thought this wee show deserved a mention on its own.
Listened to the latest one yesterday and it was a cracking pod, really knowledgeable insight from both the lads as always. The lad Ally is brilliant to listen to whenever he is on, really breaks it down into tactics for dummies like me.

Cheers, glad you enjoy it.

It's certainly fun to do (well, maybe not half of this week's one :D).

I am listening right now, it's a fantastic.

This one and the Time Capsule pods are my favourite on H&H.

I agree too, Ally Bain really breaks it down well.

David, I lost my bank card in Vegas (as you do!) so had to put a stop on it. Home now and new card has arrived, updated my payment details yesterday but still no access? Any idea how long it will take, International break is bad enough without losing access to H&H!!

I don’t mate, give Patreon helpdesk a shout!

(Also try logging out completely then logging back in).

I don’t mate, give Patreon helpdesk a shout!

(Also try logging out completely then logging back in).
Forget that, just managed to make the payment through PayPal on the billing history part. Advocaat years ep 36 and tactics talk to get me through my post Vegas blues.. actually, maybe Not!! Cheers!

Back