Take Us Home: Leeds United

ClaudeTheProd2

After watching the first couple of episodes of Take Us Home: Leeds United on Amazon Prime, got me wondering if the club have any plans for a series like this?

I hope they do have something planned in the future as it would be a very interesting watch to see what goes on behind the scenes and imagine it would be popular with other football fans wanting to see how Gerrard goes about his business.

We have missed the boat on something like this. Would have been brilliant given our situation and the mess the gaffer had to deal with before he gets to a position and time to chalemge.

They're great to watch but could prove a distraction, look at Sunderland, of course other forces were at play there but they started filming the first series based on the idea to watch them rise back up to the prem only for them to get relegated to L1. 2nd series coming out soon as well which will show them even managing to bottle getting out of L1 too. Even the Leeds one with the 'Take us home' title has proven to be the kiss of death as ultimately they shat the bed in the run in last season. Not what's needed just now imho.

Considering the "niche" appeal of shite like Sunderland and Leeds, I can only imagine a Rangers version would be massive considering the back story, the club and Stevie G... This year would be the ideal first season ;)

Who knows, maybe filming has already started...

They're great to watch but could prove a distraction, look at Sunderland, of course other forces were at play there but they started filming the first series based on the idea to watch them rise back up to the prem only for them to get relegated to L1. 2nd series coming out soon as well which will show them even managing to bottle getting out of L1 too. Even the Leeds one with the 'Take us home' title has proven to be the kiss of death as ultimately they shat the bed in the run in last season. Not what's needed just now imho.

Maybe but would make a very good watch and surely bring in a bigger audience than Leeds/Sunderland ones.

I'd love to watch something like that on us but I can't see Gerrard going for it. I get the impression he'd rather be focused on the job in hand rather than risk it becoming (more of a) media spectacle.

It was discussed years ago when Charles Green was involved. Thank %^*& it never materialised. I genuinely think they should make a documovie about it. The footage will all be available.

Back