Talk Sport Frank the Taxi Driver

just heard him. that is not the same crank frank who was on clyde .
and by the way have celtic given 1 million to covid ?.if not then this needs called out

Just posted on the Tanner thread!
Wow, should have guessed he was already well known !!
Assaultit B-) peaks anything on Clyde that! I'm guessing they've banned his number on there

I remember the last time he called clyde he asked for 10 mins without being interrupted and kept going on about how lennon was a victim etc

Someone on here posted that he used to phone late night/early morning radio & rant about flat earth.

Zoooooomer.

Ask him if he is taking the £1500 grant from the "bastùrt toaries "

My beautiful club :)) :)) :))

Your club is , as Malcom Tucker would say, a fùcking omnishambles.

10 is dead, over, finito, kaput.

Here's to 55 Tam B-D

Frank the zoomer had just been on Kay Adams show at 9-10 this morning spouting the exact same pish and at one point had to say it's pure sectarian so it is. Always the victims.

Frank the Taxi? Was it not Tommy the Taxi? I missed it.
I always preferred Joe Le Taxi myself. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

If Celtic fans criticise Celtic then that is ok, they are allowed to.

If the media or anyone criticise Celtic, even if it is warranted, then it is an anti Catholic/Celtic/Irish witch-hunt.

Is victimhood ingrained into them when they are young? They always seem to turn themselves into the victims, in everything they do. Even their official statements are full of it.

What a weird cult.

Isn’t it funny how Tommy had disappeared for nearly 10 years when all was rosey. He loves being a victim. Revels in it
They can’t do winning, their celebrations when beating us for example were to get a reaction out of our support rather than celebrate with their own first.

They’re much better suited to being the losers they always have been.

Back