Talk Sport Frank the Taxi Driver

Does this guy have a Muslim wife?
I heard a guy, must be nearly twenty years ago, with the same m.o. phoning talksport type shows defending 9/11, blasting American foreign, and domestic, policy.
There can’t be two of them, let alone three, Shirley.

I heard a guy, must be nearly twenty years ago, with the same m.o. phoning talksport type shows defending 9/11, blasting American foreign, and domestic, policy.
He used to phone US based shows a lot during the tax case. He is absolutely mental.

A big dunderheided tim who loves the sound of his own voice , talking about a subject clearly way beyond his intellectual grasp. In all honesty the subject matter is not really relevant as long as he's given the opportunity to hear himself ,or more importantly perhaps have the opportunity for others to listen to him. Met a ton of them unfortunately each one as boring and nonsensical as the last.

How was he recieved by white and Jordan?
White called him mate about 13 times. Even after he accused White of being one of the so called journalists in Scotlands media who've assaulted his club. He thanked Jordan for sticking up for Celtic. But I actually missed what Jordan said

If Frank is your average tin foil hat Scum fan then I would say that Neic's rant yesterday was effective in changing their narrative. Neic & Liewell are no longer the enemy - the press is.

I'm sure it was him that phoned the 5live world football phone in and started ranting "they poisoned our potatoes".
I think they referred to any non catholic.

Tommy is from Paisley I believe. He has a white wife and 3 kids I'm sure looking at his home schooling videos even before any pandemic was here.

An absolute loonball. If you look at his browser when you see him ranting away he has Jordan Peterson open which is probably why he can't stop saying "word salad".

He must change his voice when he goes on the radio then. I've also heard a clip from the guy on BBC this morning, that wasn't Tommy the Taxi driver either.

I think people are getting their mentalists mixed up.

The guy I've posted further up the thread is 100% him.

He must change his voice when he goes on the radio then. I've also heard a clip from the guy on BBC this morning, that wasn't Tommy the Taxi driver either.

I think people are getting their mentalists mixed up.

The guy I've posted further up the thread is 100% him.
100 % wasnt Tommy @Bowery Boy that boy this morning was the regular on clyde called Frank.

That isn't him. I know the guy behind that - Derek - who is a flat-earther and has his own YouTube channel. He's never worked a day in his life. Some people think they sound similar. His Dad is a Rangers fan and Del went to a non-denom school.

He's also about 10/15 years younger than the actual crackpot called Tommy.
What’s his second name?

I a heard the whole sorry call and the utter bull he was spouting oi and my beautiful club shit I the same club mate that currently is sill covering up csa for over 50 years and has a ex employee at again as we speak

Del took a step back after our bus license plate 555 with Masonic conspiracy.

He now ploughs his time into flat earth and gravity.... Plus bendy wattar

Frank is a nut job. We all know that from having heard his contributions on Clyde SSB. His ‘beautiful Celtic’? Paedophilia, anti-semitism, racism, attacking opposition team players on the pitch. Yeah! Beautiful?????

Frank the zoomer had just been on Kay Adams show at 9-10 this morning spouting the exact same pish and at one point had to say it's pure sectarian so it is. Always the victims.
Heard that, what an embarrassment.
Then Geoff the Rangers fan came on and well done to him, sensible, calm and put the subject into perspective.

Frank is a nut job. We all know that from having heard his contributions on Clyde SSB. His ‘beautiful Celtic’? Paedophilia, anti-semitism, racism, attacking opposition team players on the pitch. Yeah! Beautiful?????
Is that The same guy , I heard a muppet on SSB last year & he was spouting " my beautiful club" , thought he was from Maryhill?

Hes been on clyde loads of times, he was trying to goad halliday a while ago
We are obviously paying out too many grants if this loon ball can not only find the time.to infest local radio but has the time to spout Charlie hollox on a national station.
Just for Frank I'd withdraw any government support and make.him work 24/7

Is that The same guy , I heard a muppet on SSB last year & he was spouting " my beautiful club" , thought he was from Maryhill?
He has been on with a few places of residence well that’s what he tells SSB. Maryhill, Springburn and even Prestwick. It’s defo the same clown speaking. Bawbag of the highest order.

Back