Talking about Alfie on talksport a moment ago

Lainey Love

Daryl Lewis from the mirror praising him for scoring 4 goals tonight and saying not only is he good enough for the epl but he’s good enough for one of the top sides

Also said that he knows a few teams were showing interest in the January window.

Compared him to being a lot like Diego Costa

Daryl Lewis from the mirror praising him for scoring 4 goals tonight and saying not only is he good enough for the epl but he’s good enough for one of the top sides

Also said that he knows a few teams were showing interest in the January window.

And Goldstein says 'you know when you just look at someone and say, he's got it'!

Hope they keep talking him up mate and show us the proper EPL money in the summer , if he can get called up for Columbia in the summer then we will be talking serious money

He is one hell of an asset and I think he will be a sensation in any team in any league. It’s great having him in the here and now and I’m going to enjoy every minute of the remainder of his time at our club.

I think he's at 20 Million now, honestly, his all round play is so good.
If Suarez can go around biting people and still go for 35 Million or whatever it was then the Scottish media should not be allowed to try and bring down Alfie's fee with negative media.

I don't want him to go but deep down you know it will happen sooner or later.What we as a club have to do is ensure his legacy is a team filled with good young players that we have bought with the money we sell him for.That way when we watch a successful Rangers team we can remember it was him that helped pay for it.

Heard it in the car on way home. Nice to listen to a non biased opinion for a change . Lewis really likes him by the sounds of things

Hopefully a mental EPL bidding war breaks out....£30 million minimum

alfometer.gif

Good comparison.
Smaller version but similar in style.
Not sure I like them discussing Morelos though.
Mainly, that it exposes him to the EPL predators.
That said, their endorsement should ensure we get top dollar if he goes.

Last edited:
His third goal tonight was outstanding. I was thinking the same, he could easily play in a top side in Europe. He's a very unique player and this will become apparent in his value. I'll be gutted if and when he leaves. More so if he goes to a club that are nowhere near as big as us.

Funnily enough, thought about teams he'd fit straight into while watching tonight and Athletico Madrid was my first choice...

I expect Alfie to go in the summer, and bring in a hefty sum of money to the club to help strengthen for next season.

It’s how we should be operating and what some have alluded to previously. Buy in young emerging talents cheap, develop them and sell for maximum profit.

I’ll be gutted to see him go all the same.

The "Ajax model". Remember them?

Back