Talking about Alfie on talksport a moment ago

I hope he doesn’t go to somewhere like Crystal Palace or Wolves.
I know it’s about who puts the money down but I’d like to see his team aim higher

I hope he doesn’t go to somewhere like Crystal Palace or Wolves.
I know it’s about who puts the money down but I’d like to see his team aim higher

he is that good that if i was Man City manager i'd look at an aging (albeit still effective) Aguero & a Jesus that hasn't kicked on really & consider a bid

He’s undoubtedly for the off let’s enjoy him while we can.

I hope he choses his next move wisely as he can go to the very top.

Great post Recoba. It’s disgusting what that 22yo in a foreign country puts up with. Says more about Scotland than him.

Yup, sad indictment of this horrible little cesspit. One of the most beautiful countries on the planet, filled with some of the most hate filled, horrible human beings imaginable.

Great post Recoba. It’s disgusting what that 22yo in a foreign country puts up with. Says more about Scotland than him.
It really infuriates me, its getting worse day by day and this is them with an 8 point lead ffs, we never had anything like this last season ! they can't stand the fact we are getting stronger and they really can't stand the fact we have Gerrard and a world class striker.

They expected us to stay with the Black's and Sandaza's of this world ! thats the only time they feel safe and their inferiority complex is under control.

wonder if Liverpool would be sniffing around with a view to a bit of competition for mane,, buy him and loan him back for a year to us,, hes certainly no worse than the likes of origi, or sturridge for example

Commented back in Jan window - Liverpool, Everton, Palace all interested. People said no way good enough for Liverpool, why not is the answer? Im sure Klopp keeps a close eye on our games and imo Morelos is exactly his type of player.

Was saying at work to someone that I preferred Morelos to Lukaku at Manchester United. He scoffed that I would think such a thing. Complete snobbery. Morelos is a serious player in the making and whilst I will be sad to see him go, I hope he goes right to the top and becomes a top striker. Has all the tools to do it.

Was saying at work to someone that I preferred Morelos to Lukaku at Manchester United. He scoffed that I would think such a thing. Complete snobbery. Morelos is a serious player in the making and whilst I will be sad to see him go, I hope he goes right to the top and becomes a top striker. Has all the tools to do it.

He is definitely going to the top because in playing up front on his own so brilliantly he can do something that a lot of supposedly top strikers can’t do. That is gold dust for a lot of teams maybe wanting to go to a tough away match and play that way, or play with wide supporting players as we do.

I think Morelos is the best I have seen in that role as a loan striker. Not a better finisher than McCoist, or anywhere near as good in the air as Hately, but much more effective in terms of fitting into that role and carrying it out successfully. His general play around the attacking areas is brilliant. He keeps a back line occupied nearly as much as two central strikers can. That is one hell of a benefit to those wanting to fit wide players into their team or stiffen up a defence.

See if he hits 40 goals in all comps that 20 million valuation can get to fek.

Price it high rangers, price it very, very high, and stick in a ridiculous sell on

Back