Talksport 2

They played the key commentry points there

Dants was going mental when we scored
Compare to the morgue response we get up here

Pulled in to a carpark in the way home from work and listened to this while watching the game 1 minute delayed on my phone and it really was a breath of fresh air. No panicking, no mention of any team out with these two, very knowledgeable about Rangers and most of all full of praise for 'Glasgow Rangers' on our faultless performance and the way we're marching back. The English are taking note and seem to think that we've plenty to be pleased about and that our manager is doing a fantastic rebuild . As do I !

Pulled in to a carpark in the way home from work and listened to this while watching the game 1 minute delayed on my phone and it really was a breath of fresh air. No panicking, no mention of any team out with these two, very knowledgeable about Rangers and most of all full of praise for 'Glasgow Rangers' on our faultless performance and the way we're marching back. The English are taking note and seem to think that we've plenty to be pleased about and that our manager is doing a fantastic rebuild . As do I !

Agree. Found that you had a much clearer idea of how the game was actually going.

Kind of like itv4 on our uefa cup final run. So refreshing when we don’t get the constant digs and mentioning of another team as if it’s mandatory to reflect on our performance by comparing us to them.

No baggage just good honest coverage. It’s all we ask.

Kind of like itv4 on our uefa cup final run. So refreshing when we don’t get the constant digs and mentioning of another team as if it’s mandatory to reflect on our performance by comparing us to them.

No baggage just good honest coverage. It’s all we ask.
The semi final coverage was brilliant.

Brace yourself manchester..........Rangers are coming.

Nice to get a bit of balance and praise for a change.

Back