Talksport 4pm. Durham about to scorch Celtic

Aye but they all get that :rolleyes:

Aye right. Our Ade is a BEAR

Pretty sure there was a thread on here slaughtering him not so long ago, he did have a pop at us for something trivial. Of course his whole raison d'etre is just to stoke controversy and get people calling in.

People here will either lap it up get absoloutely raging, depending on which team is in the cross hairs.

Not as critical as he could have been, although labelling them an embarrassment.

Definitely think he’s been told to tone it down regarding them, he despises that club and their support, but we will see how he responds to the phone calls.

Pretty sure there was a thread on here slaughtering him not so long ago, he did have a pop at us for something trivial. Of course his whole raison d'etre is just to stoke controversy and get people calling in.

People here will either lap it up get absoloutely raging, depending on which team is in the cross hairs.

i've heard him having a pop at us when we've deserved it
but he despises the Yahoos

Not wanting to get in the way of him ripping it out of Timmy, but both him and Gough are completely clueless.

His point about no way it should only be champions, of course it should be. His argument is p*sh, the teams from smaller nations he mentioned wouldn’t get into groups as there would still be qualifying!

Darren Gough mentioning what would happen if TV companies reduce revenue as a result of it being champions only sums English football up to. Who cares, maybe then it be a level playing field. He’s right that they will never go back to being champions only because of money, but way he put across is nonsense.

Letting that lot off lightly talking about that anyway, it was Cluj that put them out ffs not some club with a huge budget.

Last edited:
Anyone else a bit sick of hearing how amazing Ajax are? Last season was the first time they have been out of the Group Stages since 2006, only been out the Group Stages 3 times this century.

Stuck this on in work pretending I'm on a call - not easy to pretend when their ripping the pish out of the arrogance of the celtc fan

As funny as it is to hear them laughed at on national radio - Durham clearly does this to generate interest for the show.

I'm surprised people don't realise that.

I am not sure why Celtic fans like throwing shite like that around. We drew with Man City. So, what, you just lost to Cluj - 4 goals at home to a club that they thought they'd take apart at Celtic Park.

There is no defending out league either. It is shite. However, to compete in Europe we just need to be so much better than the rest of Scottish football it isn't real. That's hard to do when when you're playing guff each week. Added to that, spending £10m on players to then suggest they're not ready to play is mental.

Saying Celtic are a mid table championship team and saying their fans are delusional/ arrogant just shows off the English media/ punter's own delusion arrogant. Championship is vastly over-rated. Both Rangers and Celtic current squads would be promoted out within 2 years.

By the way Durham said yesterday that Henderson is a better Captain than Gerrard was.

And he's sticking to it.

Saying Celtic are a mid table championship team and saying their fans are delusional/ arrogant just shows off the English media/ punter's own delusion arrogant. Championship is vastly over-rated. Both Rangers and Celtic current squads would be promoted out within 2 years.

Why would you be interested in the filth being promoted.

What I think would happen with the rancids, is that England, as a country, would have had enough of them within one season of them infesting their country.

Back