Talksport contact celtic for response

Talksport ask celtic for response to fan behaviour Jim white, the magnificent and Simon Jordan discussing if this will this affect celtic future sponsors as the eyes of the world watched on?
That conversation was a joke. “A great support”Jim White called them and “A magnificent club.”

Of course Celtic aren’t going to comment. They can’t even say British standard time ffs.

Simon Jordan is a cnut anaw.

Was a pretty pathetic discussion from Talksport there. Giving it the usual ‘it was just a small minority of celtic fans’. No it wasn’t a small minority. Then going on about how great a club they are, European cup winners all who lived close to parkhead. Jim white was starting off as if he didn’t really even want to talk about the subject. And didn’t hear any mention of the Dundee Utd fans at Ibrox either

People down here have been taken aback about it but it’ll be forgotten about soon enough.

There has been genuine shock though - I’ve tried to explain that this is what they are like in every day life but folk not really getting it at all.

Celtic allow that shower of scum to make banners inside the paedo dome.
Yip. One of the guys in work who is actually one of the better filth sits in the section next to the groin brigade and that disgusting excuse of a club allow them to make banners within the stadium. The rancid club are complicit and unbelievable!!

Last edited:
It won’t affect sponsors at all. They have behaved the same way for as long as I can remember.

Funnily enough I have seen several Liverpool fans defending them on Social media. One wrote “Liverpool and Celtic know the truth” tramps!
They know the truth. They know that we know the truth too. The whole of Scotland knows their truth. Doesn't stop the media and politicians trying to keep a lid on it though...

Celtic are complicit in this, they know exactly what the GB are up to and what they have planned, as mentioned already the club allow them into Celtic Park to create and setup their displays.

As for sponsorship and all the rest, won’t matter a jot, they are a club synonymous with paedophilia and child abuse ffs, if that doesn’t put sponsors off then nothing will.

Honestly mate it is frightening the protection the vermin has from the media

It almost at SF/IRA levels. Michelle O'Neill claiming there was no alternative to bombing and shooting hundreds of innocent people. Voted in by tens of thousands of people because the media dont challenge such beliefs.

Why is this even being discussed trivially? Our right to freedom of speech has been turned into hate speech and as such if we were to shout obscenities about the irish or the pope we would be arrested and have a criminal record. I know a good friend of mine who has. However thousands have expressed their views in a crass, offensive and obscene way over the weekend there and all i hear from the defenders in the media, politicians and themselves is its their right not to have the same opinion and views as many of us. Its fucking sickning. Its time we stood up to this shit.

The Celtic board knew exactly what was going to happen on Sunday.

One may argue that if they really wanted to stop it why didn’t they just refuse the tickets.

Back