skysportsfeedback@sky.uk

enquiries@eleven.tv

consumerrelations1@mdlz.com

contactus@nirvanaeurope.com

customerrelations@utilita.co.uk

emma.Edwards@uws.ac.uk
david.Kyle@uws.ac.uk

hello@soccersupplement.com

Remember the 'Rangers could have done more' mantra last year? Compare.
Exactly , and to think that came from the Polis hierarchy and backed by others at the same responsible levels in authority is shocking . Not a Fcukin peep , all the mp's are guilty not just the Natzs.I
Come out Wee Paddy Harvie , and that other wee leprechaun Dhornan and his pal Useless.they all seem to have lost their voice .

Last edited:
I doubt they'll give any. Good to see it being highlighted though. I'm always baffled when English people say they have a fondness for Celtic.
I live in England and everyone I speak to hates them. My granddaughter who is 5 came up to me and said I hate Celtic grandad. Well that cost me a fiver. That was after she seen the news. Everyone is talking about the scum.

Their board along with a very large element are disgusting vermin scum

This BS it’s a minority is a joke

Look at Parkpaed when we play. The sectarian bile is from every part of the ground ffs and not just the GB area ffs

It’s good Talksport are calling them out and asking for a statement

The longer the scum board ignore it the more people will see they are part of the issue

I’ve given up on SSB but have they even mentioned the scum fans in Poland and Paisley ?

Doubt it so they can protect the scums reputation

en.affiliate@dafabet.com

consumer.relations@candcgroup.ie

complaints@intelligentcarleasing.com

investor.relations@jdplc.com

skysportsfeedback@sky.uk

enquiries@eleven.tv

emma.Edwards@uws.ac.uk
david.Kyle@uws.ac.uk

Contacted every one of them telling them my U18 football teams withdraw support. I currently run 6 teams of children every weekend and told them so.

It won’t affect sponsors at all. They have behaved the same way for as long as I can remember.

Funnily enough I have seen several Liverpool fans defending them on Social media. One wrote “Liverpool and Celtic know the truth” tramps!
Surprised at Liverpool fans defending them when they are horrible re the Ibrox disaster.

No doubt the intrepid sun reporters will have asked celtic for a response on the pyro throwing hitting a kid,the vile banners and the sancid support. Or maybe waiting for a Rangers fan to lob a paper cup and straw. Now that is serious according to the sun

No doubt the intrepid sun reporters will have asked celtic for a response on the pyro throwing hitting a kid,the vile banners and the sancid support. Or maybe waiting for a Rangers fan to lob a paper cup and straw. Now that is serious according to the sun
Don’t go near a sandcastle

I doubt they'll give any. Good to see it being highlighted though. I'm always baffled when English people say they have a fondness for Celtic.
Exactly right m8. Some of them require to be educated and think most would change their mindset of that scummy club!

Got to assume ‘friends of the show,” are in decision making positions at the main sponsors.

Can’t see any business with sponsorship money to throw around associating with child abuse, terrorism, and a hatred of the country in which they live (and consume.)

There are countless other reasons which are trivial in comparison that you could list all night from self proclaimed body odour at games, horrible green hooped strips and point blank refusal to accept any defeat in a sporting manner without illuminati conspiracy’s and violence/threats.

en.affiliate@dafabet.com

consumer.relations@candcgroup.ie

complaints@intelligentcarleasing.com

investor.relations@jdplc.com

skysportsfeedback@sky.uk

enquiries@eleven.tv

emma.Edwards@uws.ac.uk
david.Kyle@uws.ac.uk

Good post mate,but there was a poster on here a few days ago who had emailed cadburys (one of their sponsors),as they have held a royal warrant for decades,and would be horrified at the scums antics,and he was urging bears to do likewise.
Predictably he was met with chocolate puns galore from the comedians on here,with some saying emailing sponsors was timmy behaviour,I think the guy recieved very few decent replies,it was very disheartening to say the least.
FWIW I emailed them too.
Good luck Op.

Surprised at Liverpool fans defending them when they are horrible re the Ibrox disaster.
My Liverpool supporting m8s statement was
What do you expect from scum referring to banners

On previous threads I’ve mentioned going to a Liverpool away game at Newcastle back end of last season and the guy next to me not in our company had a Rangers tattoo on his leg
I also spoke to quite a few and out of the many spoken to only 1 preferred Paedos to us and turned out he was from Irish extraction
From my personal experience Liverpool supporters are far more likely to support Rangers than the dark side

What’s Liverpool’s issue?

Is it that they are also overloaded with pikey immigrants?
I have heard a few UFC fighters mention a managed decline of Liverpool. I am sure that Glasgow and a lot of the North of Britain and Wales are included in this as its to do with the closure of shipyards and mines.

The Celtic board knew what was going on and allowed it so it's unlikely they'll respond with anything. Celtic are a horrible club, without any doubt. They love what their fans are and the love what they stand for - mainly because so many of their board do also.

I don't know how some players can keep playing for them or keep quiet on their behaviour. I have certainly no idea why some of the sponsors stick by them either. Guess that says a lot about them as a business also.

If Celtic say anything it will be some nonsense about being "open to all since 1888".

That conversation was a joke. “A great support”Jim White called them and “A magnificent club.”

Of course Celtic aren’t going to comment. They can’t even say British standard time ffs.

Simon Jordan is a cnut anaw.
It’s extremely ridiculous, if they are so set against BST why not call it GMT but then again they are thick as f*ck so shouldn’t be surprised.
More chance of pig flying than getting any comment from that rancid paedo harbouring club.

That conversation was a joke. “A great support”Jim White called them and “A magnificent club.”

Of course Celtic aren’t going to comment. They can’t even say British standard time ffs.

Simon Jordan is a cnut anaw.

I genuinely thought BST was British Summer Time!!

Back