Talksport contact celtic for response

Jordan claimed Rangers financial problems made us "as toxic as you could get"

Oh really you ignorant gimp.

Royal abuse aside, there's an elephant in the room concerning the club like no other which blows that ridiculous suggestion right out the water! Just goes to show how utterly stupid you can sound on live radio when you have no f***ing idea what you're talking about.

Jordan claimed Rangers financial problems made us "as toxic as you could get"

Oh really you ignorant gimp.

Royal abuse aside, there's an elephant in the room concerning the club like no other which blows that ridiculous suggestion right out the water! Just goes to show how utterly stupid you can sound on live radio when you have no f***ing idea what you're talking about.
These types can never just criticise where criticism is deserved. They always need to appease and try and sound balanced. What that had to do with anything today was ludicrous. He’s clearly as scared of that lot as their board pretend to be.

can't wait to see the usual scum cheerleaders like John McGarry at the Daily Mail nail this story huh

These types can never just criticise where criticism is deserved. They always need to appease and try and sound balanced. What that had to do with anything today was ludicrous. He’s clearly as scared of that lot as their board pretend to be.
To say his comments were ill advised would be an understatement.

On the same day as over 5 billion people tuned in to see the most respected monarch in human history laid to rest, these revolting bastards reminded us all why they are so reviled.

As a fan base they are without equal anywhere in world sport, fully deserving of condemnation . Jordan made a properJames Hunt of himself (again) in attempting to equate our issues with that of the actions of sub human scum.

Good post mate,but there was a poster on here a few days ago who had emailed cadburys (one of their sponsors),as they have held a royal warrant for decades,and would be horrified at the scums antics,and he was urging bears to do likewise.
Predictably he was met with chocolate puns galore from the comedians on here,with some saying emailing sponsors was timmy behaviour,I think the guy recieved very few decent replies,it was very disheartening to say the least.
FWIW I emailed them too.
Good luck Op.
Spotlight have contacted Cadbury and also adidas. Adidas care more about money basically.
Cadbury have been contacted again recently by a member of Spotlight and we will update the big thread if we get another reply.
If the poster that contacted Cadbury reads this post, then on behalf of Spotlight well done for making the effort.
To the OP. I apologise for taking the thread off topic. It’s difficult on the forum sometimes as people do ask us questions and we try to answer each one of them.

Spotlight have contacted Cadbury and also adidas. Adidas care more about money basically.
Cadbury have been contacted again recently by a member of Spotlight and we will update the big thread if we get another reply.
If the poster that contacted Cadbury reads this post, then on behalf of Spotlight well done for making the effort.
To the OP. I apologise for taking the thread off topic. It’s difficult on the forum sometimes as people do ask us questions and we try to answer each one of them.
I appreciate what you are fighting for and it rises above this forum or our club. I contacted every one of the links posted, took me a while to personalise each one. My time is nothing compared to what I can do to help BN94 and Spotlight get closure for the few without a voice.

Email them, use the links. Some of them like BT and Coke etc you have to find the correct dept, but it’s worth it if we all help the few that they damaged. Don’t be a pacifist, do something just email 1 if you can.

It won’t affect sponsors at all. They have behaved the same way for as long as I can remember.

Funnily enough I have seen several Liverpool fans defending them on Social media. One wrote “Liverpool and Celtic know the truth” tramps!
What’s Liverpool’s issue?

Is it that they are also overloaded with pikey immigrants?

Bringing us into it again. You know some of youse need to give your head a big wobble.

Talksport ask celtic for response to fan behaviour Jim white, the magnificent and Simon Jordan discussing if this will this affect celtic future sponsors as the eyes of the world watched on?
Always go glorious bastard. That way people won’t think you’re a massive fan of Jim White!

They are the masters of saying nothing and taking no ownership for anything.

Always cheated, never defeated.

Even if we never won a title again, I'm proud to never be associated with them and the things our club stands for.

I doubt they'll give any. Good to see it being highlighted though. I'm always baffled when English people say they have a fondness for Celtic.
I would say it's because of the myths with regards to why they were formed and the fact that they play beautiful football. As Hemmingway (??) said tell a lie often enough and it will become a fact.

en.affiliate@dafabet.com

consumer.relations@candcgroup.ie

complaints@intelligentcarleasing.com

investor.relations@jdplc.com

skysportsfeedback@sky.uk

enquiries@eleven.tv

consumerrelations1@mdlz.com

contactus@nirvanaeurope.com

customerrelations@utilita.co.uk

emma.Edwards@uws.ac.uk
david.Kyle@uws.ac.uk

hello@soccersupplement.com

I'm sure that Eden Mill have binned paedo fc & the Edinburgh scum

I would say it's because of the myths with regards to why they were formed and the fact that they play beautiful football. As Hemmingway (??) said tell a lie often enough and it will become a fact.
Sure they were founded to follow Marist behaviour and tbf have certainly done this cheating paedophila false accounting no shame

Talksport ask celtic for response to fan behaviour Jim white, the magnificent and Simon Jordan discussing if this will this affect celtic future sponsors as the eyes of the world watched on?
Unfortunately i don't think it will have an effect on sponsorship in the future because even when the banners are shown on TV or social media the sponsors names are shown too. For business it's extra advertising and for every one person's trade they lose they will gain another tramp spending money there.

Just watched Blackford on Sky news questioned by Kay Burley on the Scum fans abuse of the Royal family on Sunday. Sky were very specific that this was scum fans and did pull up the image of the banners from Sunday.

To be fair he did call them out and stated that their behaviour was unacceptable but crucially, he failed to demand their rancid club do the same and make comment.

Think it’s Celtic park time but the point remains they cannot say the word British without frothing at the mouth

This is how petty disgusting rabid sectarian a club they are
Not quite true. I've heard many a celtic fan and odd player comment on them being the first british club to win the european cup. It's the only time ever they mention being a British club.

Their Player trading model working then if it covers that amount. Might be tricky year this one as they don’t have an obvious 7 figure asset to sell next.

Yes, that’s my point Louch.

Who could they sell for big money now ?

A big underlying loss there.

I doubt they'll give any. Good to see it being highlighted though. I'm always baffled when English people say they have a fondness for Celtic.
Any English lads I know can’t stand Celtic and love the patriotic loyal side to Rangers, some are actually quite jealous of our club and traditions compared to the clubs they follow.

Last edited:
It was the Liverpool fans online that brought themselves into it. You want me to just ignore them being scum incase I offend any of the resident Liverpool fans on here?

Fair comment mate but I ain't one of them. All I can do is conduct my own behaviour , comments etc and leave the bellends doing what they do best.

Just watched Blackford on Sky news questioned by Kay Burley on the Scum fans abuse of the Royal family on Sunday. Sky were very specific that this was scum fans and did pull up the image of the banners from Sunday.

To be fair he did call them out and stated that their behaviour was unacceptable but crucially, he failed to demand their rancid club do the same and make comment.
Won,t want to upset his core support.

Back