Talksport first caller with Adrian ....?

Their every waking moment is consumed by all things Rangers. Scary, and very deranged.

Yep, a mentally challenged!

King unfit blah, blah, South Africa blah blah and taxes blah, blah ....

Best line was "when we were dying we didn't wait on a sugar daddy to save us"

I seem to remember a wee man with a bunnet helping out!

They seem to forget Murray helping them out also.

They greeting faced vermin will be all over radio, newspapers and anywhere else they can vent their bile

They will make a cuhnt of themselves which is good

WATP

Either raging or pretending not to be raging. Hahahaha.

THIS is how it feels to be Rangers.

Those rhats have just won their 7th (tainted) title in a row yet all they can talk about is Rangers! We consume their every waking moment!

I used to think us and them both said the same thing about being obsessed.

But over the past few years every single time we're discussed on the radio, Celtic fans phone in!

I honestly can't recall hearing any of us call in about them...

Second caller was a bear, third caller on the subject was..... yes, you've guessed, another friggin mentally challenged! Durham said to the Rangers caller, "the guy who takes the calls here is a Celtic fan." f#ck sake! They are everywhere. No wonder two of the three callers were tims. The third caller, mentally challenged wanker, was of course an expert on our finances.
The Gers caller came across well and made some good, intelligent points.

I used to think us and them both said the same thing about being obsessed.

But over the past few years every single time we're discussed on the radio, Celtic fans phone in!

I honestly can't recall hearing any of us call in about them...
The very next day after winning the title the first caller on radio snyde was a durty mentally challenged greeting about gerrard ffs!

OBSESSED!!

I am of to a birthday party for one of the grandkids having said that she is twenty five so a house full of bears will be fun, tonight.

7SSm.gif

Yeah i heard it, loved the was they dealt with him, 'you just sound like a bitter scared Celtic fan!'

Thick mentally challenged inbred prick.
We know that you are seriously hurting you scumbags, this is only the beginning.

No they relied on a wee guy, the Cayman Islands, the sfa and the council - and then they boo'ed the wee guy

yasss ssnyde tonight will be good

Guarantee the first mentally challenged that comes on to talk about Gerrard will say he’s happy about it all.

Now that it’s became a reality they are desperate to mask the fact that they are bealing:D

I was at work today,and at lunch break a table of mentally challengeds across the way in the canteen were mumbling about Gerrard to Rangers...aye,wur no bothered...yadda..yadda...brendan...yadda yadda...nae money etc..for their entire half hour break. The tears tasted delicious i must add!!

Back