Talksport just now

WinkieWATP

Anyone listening to this absolute nonsense from a national broadcaster :oops:

Yesterday OHara claimed that the Bournemouth was a better job than ours. Today they are talking even more shite and listed about every club from the Premier League, Championship and Sunderland and Ohara claims every single one is a better job than ours.

Anyone listening to this absolute nonsense from a national broadcaster :oops:

Yesterday OHara claimed that the Bournemouth was a better job than ours. Today they are talking even more shite and listed about every club from the Premier League, Championship and Sunderland and Ohara claims every single one is a better job than ours.

Didn't Jermaine Defoe used to go with his Mrs?

Sure he has had plenty chat about who is the biggest.

O'Hara... is he not the guy that cheated on Danielle Lloyd

Aye, he's a total genius.

He's seen the likes of Savage and Sutton make decent careers over being outspoken and intentionally controversial, and is trying to imitate it.

The very fact he's getting spoken about on here means it's working.

The chances of him genuinely believing any of the nonsense he's spouting are pretty slim.

Talk Sport is radio for the twitter generation - trolls galore, the problem is they have the trolls present the actual radio shows to get a reaction. I used to listen to it but can't be bothered anymore. Ignore.

I’ve turned it off.
Any Gers fan who phones in is off his head.
They are obviously struggling for something to debate.

McCoist slaughtered him on the breakfast show this morning. O'Hara dialled in and was still sticking with his pish. Ally gave as good as he got. It was an easy win.

I thought Jason Cundy was the gold medal prick on there, sorry Jason heres the silver the Billericay Town manager is the new king of the drivel, he is thick as pigshit, the club was owned by gangster Glenn Tamplin who was rumoured to be shagging Jamies girlfriend.

Not the 1st time this station has come out with this sort of patter, and it won't be the last.

I don’t believe he’s saying it just to be controversial

There are genuinely people that ignorant and thick, down south especially, when it comes to our game and theres

All this chat about Scotland being a 2 team League, is that not exactly all EPL is now?

Rod the prick was actually quite funny .. “I’m just cleaning my Lamborghini” then revs it up for all to hear :))

This is what Talksport do - it's the radio equivalent of trolling sports fans.

Turn it off - it's utterly worthless radio.
The only time I listen to Talksport is when I'm driving back up the M6 from my annual holidays at 1am, other than that I'm out.

I thought Jason Cundy was the gold medal prick on there, sorry Jason heres the silver the Billericay Town manager is the new king of the drivel, he is thick as pigshit, the club was owned by gangster Glenn Tamplin who was rumoured to be shagging Jamies girlfriend.

That's how ye dae it, get the guy into manage yer club and hing oot his bird while he's at work.

These gangsters ain't stupid.

Back