Talksport last minute heartache goals

After Sheffield United winning with late goal talksport sportsbar topic is last minute heartache goals.
rabid on talking about helicopter sunday and the pain is glorious.
I'm off to watch lexi akimbo YouTube video
always the same down there, its might have been

had mullen scored its a different game

wasnt forrest green close last year or similar ilk

I noted tonight that the bitter bellend that is Trevor Sinclair is back working for Talk Sport, clearly TS felt his comments on HRH passing were suitably ok. Hence why he is back and now earning the Kings shilling.

The prick.

Apologies for the segway.

Luckily l was at both games. When Peter Lovenkrands scored l ended up about 30 or 40 yards away from my old da. Totally lost the plot. Absolutely brilliant.

I noted tonight that the bitter bellend that is Trevor Sinclair is back working for Talk Sport, clearly TS felt his comments on HRH passing were suitably ok. Hence why he is back and now earning the Kings shilling.

The prick.

I seen that mentioned on another thread too.

What could they possibly gain from re-instating him? He's not exactly a great pundit. Why wouldn't they just let it fade away and cut ties with him? Considering how many people and ex-pros could very easily step in to his position, I wonder why they felt the need to bring him back in to the fold?

Excluding Rangers, the most memorable one for me is Ramos’ header against Atletico in the last minute of the 2014 CL Final.

It’s bad enough conceding a last minute goal against any team, however, it must be a different level of heartbreak for it to happen against your city rivals in the biggest game in club football.

Loved the last minute goals in both the Burnley and Sheffield Utd. games last night. Won me a nice wee packet.

Not into the whole "Romance of the Cup" stuff. Just selflishly enjoy the winnings.

Lovenkrands killer goal in the 2002 Cup Final seen them desert Hampden in seconds. :))

It’s even better that it’s that chunt Sutton who was meant to be marking him that makes a half arsed attempt to reach the ball.

The prick.

That fanny Collymore is back aswell.

I seen that mentioned on another thread too.

What could they possibly gain from re-instating him? He's not exactly a great pundit. Why wouldn't they just let it fade away and cut ties with him? Considering how many people and ex-pros could very easily step in to his position, I wonder why they felt the need to bring him back in to the fold?
I think you can guess.

The prick.

Even Kelvin McKenzie commented on the return of the racist Sinclair to the airwaves.

Levski sofia away, 1993, after the highs of the 1st champions league. Listening to the game on the Radio, what an 89th minute ball breaker
My Dad almost crashed the car, think he was picking me up coming home from football training

Lovenkrands killer goal in the 2002 Cup Final seen them desert Hampden in seconds. :))

Love it
Right up there with the best feelings!
They thought they were winning it in 90, then just getting set for ET
%^*& off, bang!

Best one in (relatively) recent times was Connor Goldson's injury time winner at Rugby Park. Dropping points on opening day is such a crap feeling.

The worst was the Ross County debacle last season. I had to nip out to a lunch and missed the last 20 minutes. I remember sitting there refreshing LiveScore for about 7 minutes of injury time — I could have taken a starter dressed with cyanide when it eventually flashed up 3-3.

Levski sofia away, 1993, after the highs of the 1st champions league. Listening to the game on the Radio, what an 89th minute ball breaker
interesting stat I got from his Wikipedia page, Todorov who scored the heartbreaking late goal has a son who plays for Dunfermline, been with quite a few Scottish sides as well

old school sort of getting put out of Europe though, hoping we'll hold on going into injury time. Signal almost dying (MW810 of course) on the radio, then it crackling back into life and hearing the crowd and knowing :(

interesting stat I got from his Wikipedia page, Todorov who scored the heartbreaking late goal has a son who plays for Dunfermline, been with quite a few Scottish sides as well

old school sort of getting put out of Europe though, hoping we'll hold on going into injury time. Signal almost dying (MW810 of course) on the radio, then it crackling back into life and hearing the crowd and knowing :(
Yep, I just remembered listening to the radio and the total and utter dejection after the previous season

Joy and despair one of footballs best and worst feelings.
Outwith us the Watford one where the guy misses a last minute penalty, Watford go straight up the park Troy Deeley scores and go to the PL.

one of the most dramatic moments of the EFL playoffs and they've had plenty of them over the years. Kills a 40+ game season for Leicester but they won the Premier League a few years later so they won't care as much now :D

if VAR existed then, we wouldn't have got that moment because it's a dive for the penalty

Lovenkrands cup final was outstanding.

On the flip side, one that took a while for me to get over was at Celtic Park. I am sure McGregor saved a pen with not long to go and was limping the rest of the game. Literally last quick of ball I think Hesswlink got up above Christian Daily to win it.

Was gutted especially after the penalty save.

Outwith us surely the Man City title win Aguero goal would be up there - the footage of the Man U players walking round the pitch then getting told is crazy.
United fan called in and said hates hearing it and as on sky football adverts for a while heard it all the time.
Phil Jones was ridiculed as he was celebrating then cuts back to United game and to his face after Aguero scored.

Lovenkrands cup final was outstanding.

On the flip side, one that took a while for me to get over was at Celtic Park. I am sure McGregor saved a pen with not long to go and was limping the rest of the game. Literally last quick of ball I think Hesswlink got up above Christian Daily to win it.

Was gutted especially after the penalty save.
Was a mental night that.

Back