Talksport now- bheast inquest

I get the impression them two would rather be talking about bake off than sport. Painful to listen to

A pair of pricks. A show straight from and stuck in the 70's.

Hawksbee is tolerable but that Andy Jacobs drives me insane with his 'strong' day-to-day opinions (don't make me laugh) and his constant laughing at ANYTHING Hawskbee says. Old prick.

What time will he be on mate? It will be s good listen, so will clyde scoreboard for the pain of the poets.
He comes on at four and usually tells you when he will talk about things. Hopefully the scum will be first up as I drive home at that time

Had talksport on the radio from 08:00 this morning driving into work. Just perfect timing for them to review last night. They had the "laughing policeman" song in the background from the word go, with Brazil getting a slagging. Admitted he didn't see the game! One of them said "lets get Ally on the phone". don't know if they did, though.

The Huddleboard is hilarious, screaming to get Lennon out, slagging off Lawwell, moaning about the lack of investment, declaring Broonaldo finished and Johnstone and Morgan are shoite. :D

Latest posts

Back