Talksport right now

Strachan made a point i'v made myself.
Biggest problem for new manager is all these players on money they will never see again hanging about like a bad smell and can't be moved on.

All aboard the orient express.
This Years Big Walk
giphy.gif

Herro Herro We are the Birry Buoys

What a lot of utter dogshit.

Seriously I admire optimism but this is ridiculous I'll happily eat my shoe if there is anything like this announced anytime soon.

An English sounding fella has just stated that, Dave King is stepping aside with a far East consortium taking over from the current board and that Stevie Gerrard has been promised money to spend.

I smell shite .
If it looks like shite and smells like shite chances are it's shite.

Far from stepping aside,I'm hearing Dave King is ready to spend big as part of a large investment going into the club this summer.

Gerrard deal is virtually done and it looks likely to be announced on Friday. Not sure what the hold up is.

Heard that a few times

Hope it's true

I think an invester will come in for the new season, and ive a feeling the new manager will get serious money to spend for players.
It maybe wishfull thinking but i think it will happen, otherwise well not entice a new manager to take over.

An English sounding fella has just stated that, Dave King is stepping aside with a far East consortium taking over from the current board and that Stevie Gerrard has been promised money to spend.

I smell shite .
I NEVER want our club to be owned by far eastern consortiums!
I don’t care if the world and the game has changed....this is Glasgow Rangers...we can never be some dodgy rich mans wet dream.

Back