Talksport sports bulletins

alba73

keeps going about Rodgers saying there’s positives to be taken from last night
You can almost hear the guy laughing lol

Reactions: ao2
I am thinking of wrapping up my next #2 and posting it off to Parkhead so he can polish that too.

Embarrasing! And our mhedia lap it up.

Did i hear Brazil say something like (as he was in Brisbane for the Ashes) that Celtic were also "hit for six" or something?

I splurted my coffee out and shouted it was SEVEN!!!! ya fat alky!

i heard a bit last night and they slaughtered Brenda over his tactics

then the caller mentioned the new club in Glasgow spent more last summer than them, pathetic stuff .

Come on now...they scored a goal...scored first......don't you know that's a "victory" in their eyes.?

Jim White will be even better

"The bravest result in World Football"
Adrian Durham will be brutal in his assessment of their woeful and embarrassing result. Jim White will be his usual sycophantic, arse licking, aren't Celtic wonderful self and the turncoat should never be allowed to be engaged by the club in any capacity ever again.

Brenda’s post match interview was laugh a minute last night.

As well as talking positives about some of their play, he put the defeat largely down to players making mistakes. He did not take kindly at all to questions about the tactics he deployed. Now, we know he has a thin skin and doesn’t like criticism, so let’s hope this is the start of the emotional wobble we expect to see from the walking, talking ego. Motherwell kicking them off the park and sneaking the cup final on Sunday would be a nice next step in this

Charlie Nicholas did say last night although he should Rogers would not change his style of play during the game

Brenda once again getting away with it.

The scum love speaking about 'ra history' so lets have some FACTS for them

• Lincoln Red Imps 0-1
  • Worst euro home defeat 0-5 PSG
  • Worst away euro defeat 0-7 Barcelona and another massacre last night from PSG
  • As said on the other thread a 1-12 aggregate HUMPING if you were to count the H2H games in the group

We lost 8-1 to Juventus in 1995-96 over the 2 games, Juventus went onto win it that year and gubbed most teams so no disgrace in losing to them although the home game was a tough one to take with the two very late goals but they were a fantastic side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995–96_UEFA_Champions_League

We scored 6 goals and conceded 14 in that stage leaving us bottom and a goal difference of -8

The vermin have scored 5 and conceded 17 already but we got hammered in the press back then but when these bastards get annihilated now or even lose a tight game you'd have thought they'd have won the game going by the reaction of some (the 2 city games last year as an example - I've never saw a 3-3 draw being celebrated as a win before, a new one in my book!)

• Lincoln Red Imps 0-1
  • As said on the other thread a 1-12 aggregate HUMPING if you were to count the H2H games in the group

We lost 8-1 to Juventus in 1995-96 over the 2 games, Juventus went onto win it that year and gubbed most teams so no disgrace in losing to them although the home game was a tough one to take with the two very late goals but they were a fantastic side

We scored 6 goals and conceded 14 in that stage leaving us bottom and a goal difference of -8

The vermin have scored 5 and conceded 17 already but we got hammered in the press back then but when these bastards get annihilated now or even lose a tight game you'd have thought they'd have won the game going by the reaction of some (the 2 city games last year as an example - I've never saw a 3-3 draw being celebrated as a win before, a new one in my book!)

The 3-3 win was embarrassing.. When we drew 0-0 with United we were slaughtered for anti-football. We never once celebrated it like a win, I remember being happy with a good point earned at Old Trafford but not jumping for joy.

The 3-3 win was embarrassing.. When we drew 0-0 with United we were slaughtered for anti-football. We never once celebrated it like a win, I remember being happy with a good point earned at Old Trafford but not jumping for joy.

Agree about the embarrassing 3-3 celebrations.

We also got slaughtered for anti football v Barca at home. Another terrific 0-0

I was at the game at Old Trafford in 2010 when we managed a point but it was quite a defensive performance (as we were under Walter in his 2nd spell) and we were criticised again with the anti-football

We were also the only team in Europe to keep a clean sheet at Old Trafford that season too, I thought that was quite an achievement considering they made the final that season as well but we weren't overzealous in celebrating our draw albeit a rather fine result

Did i hear Brazil say something like (as he was in Brisbane for the Ashes) that Celtic were also "hit for six" or something?

Brazil doesn’t give two hoots about them, he’s a Tory Unionist.

• Lincoln Red Imps 0-1

Aye, but against juve both legs we got slaughtered by the existing Scottish press knowing we had come up against an exceptional team in both legs.

I usually don't clap opponents off but our home match that night I did.

This current mhanky mhob can be beaten by any aggregate and still get wanked on by the current Scottish scribe.

COS ITS THEM AND NOT US THAT'S GETN THE MILLIONS.

And there's the rub.

• Lincoln Red Imps 0-1

That is why Rodgers is a joke down south.Up here journalists have their tongue up his arse after a 1-0 win over Ross County whereas down south they look at the bigger picture

• Lincoln Red Imps 0-1

I'm in no way defending their atrocious results this year in Europe, however I don't think the above is a really fair comparison. We were much closer to the rest of Europe's elite, financially and competitively, that year. The gap between Scottish football and the rest is wider by mutliples now.

In saying that, the Scottish media's reaction to the results against PSG has been embarrassing. The fawning over all things sellik is more evident now than it has ever been, and there's no longer any attempt at impartiality these days.

Aye, but against juve both legs we got slaughtered by the existing Scottish press knowing we had come up against an exceptional team in both legs.

I usually don't clap opponents off but our home match that night I did.

This current mhanky mhob can be beaten by any aggregate and still get wanked on by the current Scottish scribe.

COS ITS THEM AND NOT US THAT'S GETN THE MILLIONS.

And there's the rub.

I applauded Juventus off the pitch that night as well, Juventus and Valencia in 1999 are probably the only two sides I've applauded after they've beaten us. Juventus were exceptional though, probably the best side I've saw in my 30 years going to Ibrox

Sadly you're spot on about them getting the £££ though

I'm in no way defending their atrocious results this year in Europe, however I don't think the above is a really fair comparison. We were much closer to the rest of Europe's elite, financially and competitively, that year. The gap between Scottish football and the rest is wider by mutliples now.

In saying that, the Scottish media's reaction to the results against PSG has been embarrassing. The fawning over all things sellik is more evident now than it has ever been, and there's no longer any attempt at impartiality these days.

I can see what you mean about us being closer but saying that we never got anywhere near the level of Juventus/Milan/Ajax/Barcelona/Dortmund at the time, not once apart from 1992/93 did we have a chance to qualify from any of the groups we were in during the 90s

The gap between Scottish football though is MILES wider now though so that is 100%, you only have to look at the results over the past 5-7 years to see that, the records don't lie

Only Advocaat's 2nd season in the late 90s did we have a wee chance other than that, we were poor and sadly out of depth a lot of the time, I'm just being realistic really and giving my opinion of our performances

It's the reaction though from the media in this sh1tehole of a country that's irked me, even more so since that pr1ck took over them

I was at the Juventus match and they were superb that night. I didn't go as far as to applaud them off the pitch but recognised we were well beaten. But we were not humiliated unlike last night.

I applauded Juventus off the pitch that night as well, Juventus and Valencia in 1999 are probably the only two sides I've applauded after they've beaten us. Juventus were exceptional though, probably the best side I've saw in my 30 years going to Ibrox

That Valencia team was unreal. Their performance at Ibrox was brilliant and some stalwart defending by Craig Moore kept us in check

Aberdeen of Spain but mind.

Celtic da- “that’s it son, 64 games unbeaten, invincibles”
Boy- “but da, did we no get pumped 7-0, 5-0 and 7-1?”
“Errrr, that’s Europe, disnae coont”
“But da, you no say europe is where we wanty be, n this is a diddy league?”
“Fck up ya wee pr1ck”

I’d say Red Star were better, perhaps not on the night but they didn’t have to be after the first leg.

keeps going about Rodgers saying there’s positives to be taken from last night
You can almost hear the guy laughing lol

Work colleague is a Well fan and did laugh out loud at this earlier.

"Brendan Rogers - he really is a dick!":D

I blame the mentally challenged pigeon...

Roger Brendan ,his team has been bitch slapped all over Europe under his management .Not a problem , the Scottish press and media pygmies will continue their Emperors new clothes 21st century style. This time next week the Daily Rebel will tell us how PSG felt themselves so lucky to have caught" Ra hoops "on an off day and if they can off load Edinson Cavani in a fair play move next season then they will make a £120m swoop for the greatest left back in living memory.

Guy on the other night saying he thought they could get a score draw because PSG are already through.

Must have shot his load when they scored first!!

Sit doon ya phucking idiots!!

Glorifying a 12-1 humping!! whereabouts in the world of football would this happen other than this country and there will only be more of it on RC tonight if anyone wishes to listen to their drivel.

Glorifying a 12-1 humping!! whereabouts in the world of football would this happen other than this country and there will only be more of it on RC tonight if anyone wishes to listen to their drivel.

Anytime I speak to a poet, I always mentioned the 8-0 game, v Barca.

It will now be the 8-0 v Barca and the 8-1 v PSG I refer to.

Just to hear them say "it wiz ONLY 7 " !!! :D

Always gives me a chuckle.

Viva the 12v1ncibles!

Brenda watching the 2nd half

DPTZkq2X0AAA4U1.jpg

Back