Talksport sports bulletins

Reaction from my cousin in Canada to last nights result.

"On reflection, I don't think Rangers would have done any better. They might have kept a clean sheet, but I don't think they would have scored eight".

I'm in no way defending their atrocious results this year in Europe, however I don't think the above is a really fair comparison. We were much closer to the rest of Europe's elite, financially and competitively, that year. The gap between Scottish football and the rest is wider by mutliples now.

In saying that, the Scottish media's reaction to the results against PSG has been embarrassing. The fawning over all things sellik is more evident now than it has ever been, and there's no longer any attempt at impartiality these days.

Maybe a better comparison is us taking on Messi, Ronaldinho, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta and co. with Adam, McCulloch, Novo, Thomson etc ten years ago and doing well.

The mhanks have been a total embarrassment in Europe in recent years and no bleating about money can disguise that.

saint brendons tactics were shiit the so called playing out
from the back from what I seen was a pass across the back.the greatest right back ever to pull on a scotland top Tierney was invisible and the only time I saw broon was when he pushed someone over .
as I said to poets at work yous are an embarrassment to Scotland THANK fuuCK you don't fly and Saltires or Lion Rampants,the whole of Europe will think yous are Oirish

Back